Monday, November 30, 2020

Mom

I feel exuberant. Wake up. You are judging past tense. I am God. Make it the best way you can. Practice. You don't have to try. Your work will speak for itself. That is the correction. Thanks Mom. You are gracious. Yes.

Practice


Life is your journey for improvement. That is what you are holding onto. Confession. "I Get By". Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"I Get By". https://youtu.be/GFkCOBYTy0s

<add our songs>


Confession


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. If I am not being reactive then I value a choice that noone else wants to consider. Mom. Attraction fulfills thermal warmth. Hold me. Pollution is a need for belief in the consideration of my name. I am poor. You are glare repellent. You give me no reason to ask. I am nothing before matter. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


God


From The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Baby. Your verbose of language is an oxymoron. I am transparent. You touch me. Mom. I choose to make you irritable. Your attitude is the pain that you live with. I think about myself and the most common name to be heard. Observant of the black hole we ask, "Where did the matter go?" using terms and contradictions. Cultural celebration of heritage. That is not hard. That is bashful. World Class Humanitarians. "Pass The Peas". You are Human. We are foaming on our approach to the surface of an event horizon. Delicate. Diversify is the action you observe. Some think that an appeal should be made for a common place. Forest Park. Who is none of your business. You are too literal and hate surprise. Dark matter happens at the presence of a moment according to belief. Look at my reflection until I form reason and accumulate muscular strength for this behavior. Then I can learn who I am against this nine point eight meters per second every second. I am God. "Around The World". Share your fondest moments to discover common strengths together. Your brain is the largest muscle memory. Through common belief we illustrate. Never stop believing in you. Now is when you believe that the pen is mightier than the sword. Practice makes improvement. We accelerate space as the removal of time in the moments that we share the practice of being honest with ourselves, either as one-soul voice or as we accept and agree to move in this world. I can not defile the moment until I have the experience. You are sacred. Treat yourself to belonging. Yes. In particular. That is correct. Thank you Black Man. Yes. Thank you. There can only be one. We call and then need ourselves. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. ProjectsNMotion. My place is with The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Pass The Peas". https://youtu.be/W3D6Zh2Lm48

"Around The World". https://youtu.be/dwDns8x3Jb4

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....