Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Goal

I love you core Angel Isla Porras. Make a Zoo for Africa. We are the Animals. France. Dracula. Let them figure out how to decide. Liberty is the value that is worth Freedom. This is roughly the edge that is necessary. Warning. Nude. Voyeuristic. Conditioned. Wasn't Looking. Want for Desire. "Wonder Woman". Your time is insignificant. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Burning Man. What is relevance if others do not ask? Woman. Tameeka. Say the worst thing that is necessary. Yes. Now you hear them too. Yes. Single Dad. We are cold when we do not know what to believe. Call. "Common". Come Close. I lost my reference. "Snowflakes". I am curious. Yes. The Queen's Ontology. "M87". Selfish. Opportunity are the goals that you reach. Reach for the Next. Now. You there. I am increasing Life. Mother. Aliens reboot. Be true to your words. I take back your Life and return them to Common. That's your Name? I didn't think you were Real. I learn. "Angie Stone". I was almost lost without you. Say your Name. Announce yourself. The Queen's Asylum Ice Cream Parlor. My nose is running. Least. Common. Denominator. Her voice must call His Name for there to be any return for Life here. You do not want to go where I have been. My shoes. Earn the appreciation to say, "Reward". Now. Put 'em up. We will take care of our own. Thank you. Salute. "Loving Me 4 Me". The Heart of The True Believer. I exceed and then gather details on the return. Appreciate the ride. Repeat. God Damn Elite. Scout. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Hard. You are careful with deliberate delight. Yes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. I Love You. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man. You are gracious. Thank you. Yes.


Playlist

"Snowflakes". https://youtu.be/oi8fMWxHGwE

"Loving Me 4 Me". https://youtu.be/c8Ky_nl9n2A

<add our songs>


References

"Common". https://g.co/kgs/fAciZh

"Angie Stone". https://g.co/kgs/mYGoLr

<add our references>


United States. Army. Marine Corp. Navy. Coast Guard. Space Force. Mr. President. The God Damn Elite. Feel the wave. This is America. Yes. Monster. Yes. France. Everyone. In the beginning words are uncoded. I am the Name in the branches of the Tree of Life depending on who calls me. Aaron. Yes. Branches that are not spoken or written unless in their entirety. Keter. Chokhmah. Binah. Da'at. Chesed. G'vurah. Netzach. Hod. Yesod. Malchut. So. That's for me. Soldiers should start with my first book Sefirot of Lemniscate. Because the sacrifice for obligation is a search and not definitive at any moment the way a firearm can be. Yes. Calmness is the necessary choice for obligation. For everybody. That's my work. Oak Tree Testaments. Soldiers are a definitive cause for action. Yes. I am done charming. This is direct. That is more natural. I can work with that. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Without soldiers I am off axis for massive concepts. What I need is a Playlist from your soldiers. Per discipline, recognized study, course of action, person, whomever you deem necessary for attention. The search is for Water Molecules that I complete when you say Go. I amplify your reason for common. Sir. I ain't mad. And. Ben Affleck. I would like a Chicago deli. Elite Soldier. You're welcome. Thank you me. Yes. Wrap my togo in "Cellophane". "Condoleezza Rice". I can still be opinionated. "Colin Powell". General. Silent rage is my belief carried after an original thought. "Fairytale". Nursery rhymes. Yes. Call me. Natural is not the calculation for your arrival. Baby. Believe. You are hair. Wow. He went there. I am always surprised when that happens. Happy are your Single Dad. Them. Scout. Careful is the Delicate for the Delight. Teacher First Day. Tameeka. I already got you a PlayStation. No. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Miles Song". https://youtu.be/gp69xhEfS8E

"Cellophane". https://youtu.be/YkLjqFpBh84

"Fairytale". https://youtu.be/CjH3arNObr0

<add our songs>


References

"Condoleezza Rice". https://g.co/kgs/Z7SXY2

"Colin Powell". https://g.co/kgs/a4jis9

<add our songs>


Teacher First Day


Happenstance


Let us begin. Read like watching a movie through a viewfinder. The circuitry has much to consider. Go. Outside. Masks off. Do not preclude misery for doubt. Do not make me eat that. You are forcing food down your baby. Relax and step the fuck back. Midwife. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. You are a masked one. Lone. Ranger. Can you control your belief or are you gonna make me sneeze? Bless you. I am allergic to fear and have a Lasso of Truth. "Gal Gadot". I feel surface accompany me. Ground. Level. Surface to attention. Rise. And you will. Creation. I sneezed. There you are. I have risen. I am not accomplishing feats. I am making them. Now. Wash mine. Superman. Marvel the robe. Period. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Archetype. Burning Man. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


References

"Gal Gadot". https://g.co/kgs/QexXPV

<add our references>


Midwife


Isla. Am I glowing somewhere? It's. A. Pussy! No. That is the Milky Way. Quality of care. Beyond common concern. As the door closed I saw her walk by. "Peace and Love". Stop motion. That's my baby. I have a son. An Angel is no ones mommy figure. What is the defense of doubt for animistic behavior? Nature is domesticated with our random concerns about doubt. Fuck. Put a whale through a hoop of fire and call that entertainment. Name a Dinosaur with character. You are living with the regret of being so God damn miserable. Do not interfere with a lady's curiosity. I need shoulder pads. Nooners. I will top off the best carrot cake. Savor the delight. I do not gamble. Your ass is lickable fine. Smother me scrumptious. I saw were that came from. You do not hesitate about anything. Are you a wandering public servant? Have you thought about leading anything? As in your life out of my office. I saw the young lady drive off in a red car. I do not need this cane. I will tap dance for you. "Gregory Hines". All we needed was this. Your mommy wants to hum over your favorite tunes. Think forward. Plan ahead. Delegate. Father use. Midwife handle. Read to me. The leaves are spinning. You can only catch three. I am turning the black hole. Stand there. I will be a witness for you. Why is doubt a time variant to other thoughts of consideration? Accumulate. Been here. Done that. Your arrival is a precedence of things to come. Precedence not predicate. His wonder mouth. Her wonder bread. Give good head and make peace over hot buttermilk. I do not. Fade to darkness on the chill factor. I will see petals fall without you. "Kiss From A Rose". I am Batman. Now you overwhelm belief. Practice makes improvement. Announce "Tan France". I would gladly enjoy being with you for brunch. Bring Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez along. I got rid of my mother. She should have done more with raising her baby. I used negative space for you to hear your way through. Transform the pain for others to use. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. Positive Youth Development. Do you see how well those kids are cleaning? Action with purpose verb. Allowance. This is a stick up. Give me all of your money. "Wasn't Looking". Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Two opposing arrow heads spin at a constant distance apart gyrate in and out through a sphere. Speak in tongues to get off everything you need to say to the other person and what you think they need to hear. "Head". Proper use of symbolic meaning. Period. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Peace and Love". https://youtu.be/jl-GUmU-R48

"Kiss From A Rose". https://youtu.be/jwvNAai29_0

"Wasn't Looking". https://youtu.be/0nplzEY0IXA

"Head". https://youtu.be/G01MStHbl9E

<add our songs>


References

"Gregory Hines". https://g.co/kgs/g3W8S4

"Tan France". https://g.co/kgs/ZMVok4

<add our references>


Stop motion


"Black Power Salute". I was born six days later. Was there a necessary reason for the push? That is inconsiderate. Any reason fulfills your own efficacy. Dance begins with partners. The simple diversity of every momentary experience. I am the ability to self reflect enough to conceive of myself. Chance is never random. Your luck is. You predicted me here. You predicted this would happen. We are life of the party. Red light. Green light. Freeze. "Victory". Doubt avoids the invasive thought of name calling in the presence of others. I will rest when I think I am good enough. What the fuck is worth repeating? Do the God damn work. Change. Red Nose Clown. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Your mind has been trained for enclosure. That is not the capacity of your brain. Go outside. Extend your limbs. Stretch. No agency required. Leave disgruntled men. You would never expect your teacher to do that. That is for sure. Baby. "Don't Cry". Think of me inside of you. Common core. You got this. She is an empty vessel. And I am pouring my love inside of her. Willful act of creation. Contact. Radiate. Tiferet. Beauty becomes you. Never enough to know what you can do. Reach. Food. Common origin story. Trust. There is a stable belief for you to become capable of trusting yourself. Nothing to fear except me. Angel Isla Porras. "Make Me Say It Again". Grape. Bubble. Yum. Dill pickle. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. This moves forward. I understand now. Evolved history. Tree of Life. Addicted to correct reactive behavior. Awareness anticipates anxiety. Calm the fuck down. I did not twist the God damn trunk. Every leaf has a particular story. Up and down the ladder. Roll with the character lead for every chance for full participation. Take your time. Give of yourself. My work elicits response. If that response is not what I want I continue to ask. These are your moments that you create in the space of your belief. You are not a cataclysmic bombardment of random events. You accept and agree to the common rate of time with and without knowing. You initiate momentum. Butterfly effect. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Victory". https://youtu.be/2JVMDNntVDQ

"Don't Cry". https://youtu.be/_geeaWHt5zk

"Make Me Say It Again". https://youtu.be/60ZeFnaMh3s

<add our songs>


References

"Black Power Salute". https://g.co/kgs/avJrfF

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Lulu.com. Aaron Carter. 2020.

<add our references>


Teacher First Day


Isla. I have a complete spacetime diagram that explains our moments now and to the next. Tomorrow. For instance. Close this case. Happenstance. Talk to me and we will rhyme this rhythm. Love behooves us. "Alone Together". Placement precludes well adjusted meaningful behavior among us. You there. Ask. Speak for us. "One". There is a speed of light but you move so fast that I would rather talk with you. "Wild and Loose". There is no reason to be redundant. I heard you the first time. Fuck. See. You said it too. And again. "Here" we are. Is there no compassion for control? I don't know. Do you need a God damn right to be considerate? I am listening. Legacy. Culture. Heritage. Grace is given to the Angel who earns. The Angel Isla Porras. Announce. Fuck. We cum after the command. Feed your hunger. Have desire. Breast milk. Yum. Mmm... I am not going to walk in the house dirty. She is so concentrated on herself in a world of make believe that she does not hear or listen for what's behind. Gurl. Come h're. Sister girl talk. Helio Monster Man has advanced levels. Period. Happy God damn birthday Helio Monster Man. Surprise or you are something else. Do you hear me? The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Alone Together". https://youtu.be/0xuTsKLkP24

"One". https://youtu.be/geojyCFYqGk

"Wild and Loose". https://youtu.be/NNFcBDWHF-k

"Here". https://youtu.be/UKp2CrfmVfw

<add our songs>


Burning Man


Budda belly rub. Hold down rising organs. Left finger prints. Left churn hive. Bee swarm Vision swirl morning digestion right. Awareness motions. Organic. Chambers. Bees swarming a hive of honey. Eliza. Rosario Dawson. Lenny Kravitz. Ngaio Bealum. Vin Diesel. The Rock. Les Twins. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with my Angel Isla Porras. Center stage. Throne. Castle. Moot. Draw. Bridge. Selfie. Collage. Period on hold. Stamp of approval. Ask to explain meaning for the word that you heard. I do not care if I am God. I am going to check and see what is going on with my baby. You are all right. "Hello". Call your dad. Check for quality of service. Place you map. Land is your habitat. You have the people. We are already predicting the future to happen now. Change appears bountiful for us. Give thanks. Proper use of words and the way you move your mouth when you articulate. Period. The rest is implied. And you are a third of Heaven. I saved the children from the never you mind hiding on Neverland Ranch. "Nothing Even Matters". Oh my Lord. Is that everywhere? Egg rolls. Biscuits. Yes. None limp. God damn you Nigga. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Hello". https://youtu.be/BwLs22Hxi6Q

"Nothing Even Matters". https://youtu.be/zASJBw0R0gM

<add our songs>


Angel Isla Porras. How? "Halfcrazy". He took a picture and said I was immortal. I thought. "Any time, Any place". Look in your eyes. That deserves a number two pencil and slide ruler. Occasional check in. I gave you something to wonder and know you are thinking, "Do I want to believe?". Gift of immortality. Yes. Moments now and to the next. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Halfcrazy". https://youtu.be/IP4V3TTC3fw

"Any Time, Any Place". https://youtu.be/7KcIAmqkXOU

<add our songs>


Call


The Pharisee competed for my pleasure. Anubis. Valley premadonna. Center caged. Seasonal fruits. Wooden teeth. George Washington. In the beginning there was a wisdom tooth. There you go is where I will be. Planetary search per horizon. Surface to scope bewilderment. What am I looking at? Water Molecule. Woodland homes molded over time. Caeser. Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Chain. Gang. Not "Without You". London. The heart of gladness before cow licks. Kernel of doubt. Choice value. Choice belief. Original moment. Frozen breath on glass. Smoke in what mirrors. Nursery rhymes. Frost colored fractals. Boom. Purple Man. Her words. "Bang Bang". Haman. Marijuana. Queen Esther. The Soul Brutha. Correct. Between the spin of opposing roots how far from the surface can I jump and then return to the same location? Juggernaut Classification. Listen for my name called twice when falling through the stratosphere. Royalty. Blue. Forest green. Champion. Curse be literal. No one can remove your last point of contention better than you. "Body". Repeat. Your Angel's Voice knows where to find the need for saying your name. "Smile". Common. We are breaking through our appearances in the mirror. Emote the character of your person. Yes. Now. Speak for common. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Call me. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Monster. Yes.


Playlist

"Without You". https://youtu.be/jkWWJ9W5300

"Bang Bang". https://youtu.be/0HDdjwpPM3Y

"Body". https://youtu.be/Cihr9OWsEuk

<add our songs>


Repeat


Boom


Bed roll onto my side and into your French maid feather dust pose. God damn. Fuck. Yes. Monster. Yes. "Tease me". Humidor lounge. For those to know there were more to say good bye. No name. The Queen's Asylum Ice Cream Parlor. "Purple Rain". Yes. Thought. Process. World Class Humanitarians. Yes. Skip the adjunct. Yes. Monster. "Boom". Search for non circular reasons. Do not interfere. The Last Fleet. It's approaching. What is the very well of this conditioned behavior? You never know that leaving wasn't looking. Apple Tree. Black to Woman. Something is changing. We have agreed on these three spatial dimensions. I am the observer. Clean your own eraser. Find your own Garbage Man. Rock. Decide. Garbage Collector. Yes. Two saddles point to the ground that you walk upon. Around. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Position matters. Very well. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Tease me". Villain.

"Purple Rain". https://youtu.be/S6Y1gohk5-A

<add our songs>


Water Molecule


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Original moment. "Far Away". A molten universe has expanded until ninety eight degrees could sustain self reflection. Salt of the Earth. "Come Close" without straining your voice to be heard "Hayling". Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Your father's credit got you here. You do not owe him anything. Move. Phenomena Based Learning. ProjectsNMotion teams who invest in one driving question across multiple disciplines. Guilt is from leaving others behind. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras engage space for Life within the music of The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes


Playlist

"Far Away". https://youtu.be/pqzMXSqDmQs

"Come Close". https://youtu.be/dbbRrNHJ4Lg

<add our songs>


Repeat


If you're gonna flip me then work your God damn magic. Want is for the thing you held to be in the same position when you turn. You. Return. How you remind me of my nasal passages. Change there must you have been. Scout. I want my Fucking dick back. Hard. Make me scream. Mmm. I gotta big stick. Mmm. Where to place the claws. Meaning. Your permission is undeniable. No cost. Glare element. Water Molecule. Approach Iron Core. Elevate. Juggernaut. Classification. Now. I am not tryin' to get all up into ya business. Grandma heard the voice of the boy who spoke the words of a law abiding citizen. God damn bastard. Her soul became the rip in space that everyone ignored. You do not challenge creation. Purpose is the intent. Every baby. Children are not free. They are yours. Grandma. Share a story and I will play a song for you. You are peculiar for hard choice reliability. Collage. Read the God damn books. Breathe. Take your time. Surface above skull. "Rollout". Must learn from others. Response from not an echo. Let's get married. Let's stop that here. A witch will use her sons name in vain. Cry. Never approach an Elder. Blow me. I know what Creation feels like. Masturbate. Use both hands. Squirt together. Burning Man. Never stop learning. The distinction is Carmel. We are becoming the Echo that returns. Last for the points matter most. Listen. You can do yourself. Never stop believing. Any gang of four stops triplets. Come home. Tears are not meant for holding. Let them go. Search and receive. Our Glass. Twins. Repeat. Yes. Queen. Hard. King. Angel. Caeser. We are "One". Approach the welcome of others. Say "No" when you are ready to be immortal. I wonder how massive the planets were that I came from. Small planets do not hold your distinction. Reach the Stars in Formation of your Glare Retardant. Safety is in good herbal gardening. Organic. Marijuana. SeƱorita. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Everybody. "Paper Hearts". Words matter. Use. Voyeuristic. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Save us. Yes. I worked with Dave. I am writing poetry from the scene of my final resting place. "God damn it". Everything Is Delicate. Friend. Mom gives what she never seems to loose. Herself. Single Dad. I wash my babies hair. Montreal. France. Where I will never be alone again. I need a vineyard to bounce and learn organic. Carrier Wave. Each and every sperm of your Creation. Queen egg. King sperm head. Angel sperm tail. Nothing is more than the care for Humanity. Show and tell. Show your students. Have them tell of an application. Makerspace. Ask and then demonstrate. Yes. "Ten Crack Commandments". Position matters. Yes. Good. Music. "Black and White". I already made plans. Word. Echo. Rock. Tethers. Mine. "Promiscuous". "Love Sex Magic". Women give me cause for belief. I am careful to cherish our things. Stones. Roll. Japanese Garden. Cherry Hill. Blossoms. Your teacher will find you when you bring students there. I am here. Well lifters raise and do not complete the formation of an individual. Committed. Person. People is us. You are not them. Personal. Black. People. Babies are precious. Do not judge. Common. I would like to know your experience of writing this. Do what you say. Don't think about what you mean. Woman. Keep your name. I will make meaning with this one. Caeser. The rifts from the arch of an original moment separate into the colors of a rainbow every moment. Placement matters. Attune for the attraction of your moment. Now and to the next. Let theirs be a new beginning. The nature of character is will. That can not bend. A teacher is monumental to their Godparent. You are hurt. My needs are theirs. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Chocolate and Carmel drizzle. Sarah Silverman. My Louisiana Crunch Cake. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Time alone. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. How far away am I from your galactic center? Without a lip. "Wait For It". I open and align the gate into air from the eons of expanding space. Frozen. Breath of Life is from the experience of hearing the words that you want. Use. Breath. Breathe. Voyeuristic. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Rollout". https://youtu.be/t21DFnu00Dc

"One". https://youtu.be/geojyCFYqGk

"Paper Hearts". https://youtu.be/NO8zDm437Ls

"Ten Crack Commandments". https://youtu.be/ZYb_8MM1tGQ

"Black and White". https://youtu.be/XtzF0b7gjZQ

"Promiscuous". https://youtu.be/0J3vgcE5i2o

"Love Sex Magic". https://youtu.be/raB8z_tXq7A

"Wait For It". https://youtu.be/fBTTVpfCQVc

<add our songs>


New Beginning


Glare Retardant


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Simplify. Mathematics. Indeed. ProjectsNMotion. Father. Time. The rivers are nervous. Separate the waters between the forest and the trees. Park your ass. Sit and be humbled. If you do not add to the will of this Document of Truth then I will subtract your diamonds. Strain through the warp of your misery. Wormhole. You are my dummy and I am not your slave. Shame is your regret for misery. I am live punishable. From slavery to birth defects you do not own your girl. Look at your reflection in the mirror. I am here. Never stop believing. Glare Retardant. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Formation


History. Tectonic plate formation. Layers. I need my Angel. Isla Porras. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. I can not exist and would not be here without The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. We are more than our arrival. Come close to build us. Common is unfair with themselves and have no belief. Waiting. I am here for Grace. I am pouring into you. I know the experience of how to tell. You began to hold onto something to replace knowing the thought of movement. Position matters. "If You Let Me". Search and receive location. We're gonna learn a new body mechanics. Our Glass. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"If You Let Me". https://youtu.be/wVG_VPLAw2c 

<add our songs>


Grace


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. You need to see me to know that your voice can match with your words. "Wasn't Looking". Brothers. Me. Keeper. I cored an Apple. Either remember me or I will forget you ever existed. Yes. "Eliza". Yes. You never believed. Chelan Apple. "Treat Me Like Fire". I will wait. Time. Your approval was never my request. I am here. Learn silence to receive Black. Absolutely. You are obligating yourself to nine point eight meters per second squared. Prohibit allowance. Permission. My people rhyme the riddle. "Why Don't You". I feel privileged. Purple Rain. Eat. Organic. Swallow. Cum. Give "Head". You were the first to give me a reason beyond myself. Son. Prince to the King. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Period. Yes. The King. Yes. I will hold you together. Yes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Silence. Your Grace is approved. The verb or The action? Am I current or particular? Allow me. Physical occurrence is your effect. Reflection. Grace. No. You do not. End of Capitalization. You do not want to Cum in my presence. There. You cannot make me hold this. Cum. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. I observe The obscure. Nigga. Saviors are no will indebted. I learn. From Ghetto to "Me, Myself and I". Reverse engineer. I.Q. Snap. Queer Eye. Queen. Bee. Your allowance is all that I have to reach. Chicago. Angel. Dad. "Rent". Use the particulars of a Legend's Grace. Period. I will for you. Yes. The. Bystander. New York. Jay-Z. I know enough to hear the Gift of God. Jonathan Larson. Arc Angel. Good. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Listen. Stand. "Rent". That is the Love message for myself. Yes. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. ProjectsNMotion. Yes. Seeing you in my mirror helps me swim. I will stand with this. You did not know how to forgive yourself. Y'all got the hiccups. As soon as you can relax I will be just fine. G'vurah. Matisyahu. World Class Humanitarians. Label the beginning with particular. Truth. Orangutan. I told you. I needed the experience of your entire Life to be observant of mine. What the fuck did Humanity miss? Yes. "Telephone". I don't know. I do not care. I want you to know. These are nerve endings that have meaning. Allow me. Shhhh. Use Associate. Adjunct Professor. Danette Townsend. You are very well. I needed to correct where this belongs. "Telephone". Please. Allow me to cry for Humanity. I am a little experience differentiated. Woman. I do not swim in pools. I need "Ten Thousand Waves". White. Girl. Isla Porras. Angel. I can play pretend here. "Childish Gambino". Why would I reason no other solution? Answer. Reason. Yes. Conquer you. I came to deliver and there I am. Period. Yes. Period. Yes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Share. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Complete the charm. Nigga. This is "Childish Gambino". Spacetime Diagram. You are. Child. I will leave this with what I have shared. Child. There is no other sound to comprehend. Understand. "Miles". I search for your direct energy. I do not have to be disgruntle. Are you coming or going? I was never correct for appeal. Know your name. I will leave you for popular event. Moments. Now and to the next. Burning Man. I can not perceive beyond your double entendre. Language. Listen. Give purpose to your direct. Believe this is safe. Angel. Silence. You have never known holy. Care is never inconsiderate. I am reach to go. Correct. You are beginning the surface of my arrival. I am misdirect. Girl. I was waiting outside for you. "Mother May I Sleep With Danger?". Can I see the ocean for the sea front? Space is not my allowance for your consideration. Do you want me? Do you care? I know that clouds have purpose. Swallow. Cream. Cum. Woman. Diamonds and Pearls. I have more than your restriction for need. Queen Bee. I have never heard her voice before. Chelan Apple. Concern your nipple for their tease. Glory. You are the Nickel on the Dime. Period. Yes. Isla Porras. I want you to be my Angel. Yes. The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. I am God. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Wasn't Looking". https://youtu.be/0nplzEY0IXA

"Treat Me Like Fire". https://youtu.be/x-VET23C-9A

"Why Don't You". https://youtu.be/kXUtOoNUOzE

"Head". https://youtu.be/G01MStHbl9E

"Me. Myself and I". https://youtu.be/4S37SGxZSMc

"Telephone". https://youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U

"Childish Gambino". https://youtu.be/Kp7eSUU9oy8

"Miles". https://youtu.be/gp69xhEfS8E

"Mother May I Sleep With Danger?". https://youtu.be/xuTDKlyXbQg

<add our songs>


References

"Eliza". https://g.co/kgs/XkUUag

"Rent". https://g.co/kgs/dxpW9s

"Ten Thousand Waves".  https://g.co/kgs/3Vbgdu

"Rent". https://g.co/kgs/hVSaLG

<add our references>


Scout


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Friend. Your voice attempts to speak as God. Are you Twins? Brothers do not behave. Friends? Are you chords for strands unwoven? None of your secrets are for me to take. Collaborate with me. Peace. Pipe. Smoke. Private audience. Will of the masked ones. Heritage. You did not come here as me. Freedom was never the liberty for your privilege. You gave the will of your design through your craft. You made art an expression. Too much of not enough is never a little. Honesty is never little. I am here when you are ready. Figure it out. Last of a dieing breed. That is my presumption. The character of my nature. Is the distinction of my case for being improper because of the character of my nature as a person? Water molecule. Here is a fountain of youth. Do not spin up. Let go. Earth does not steal. Listen. Hear their names and speak them to me. Yes. David Blaine. Terrence Howard. Erykah Badu. "Cherish The Day". Park. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Cherish The Day". https://youtu.be/pKhfoKOTwZY

<add our songs>


Friend


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. I made my voice something you could hear. Round. The same in all directions. I knew I would be willing to hurt myself if you asked me to do anything. That is what I avoided. "Sananda Maitreya". Stale irrigation is not a water supply. Water molecule. Those who suffer can look at me whose voice speaks for those who suffer less. You were the friend that I caught up with in "Everything Is Delicate". Now the Last are First. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


References

"Sananda Maitreya". https://g.co/kgs/6W5hc2

"Everything Is Delicate". Lulu.com. Aaron Carter. 2020.

<add our references>


Park


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. We are belligerent beings who wanna Fuck. Common said that. Master. Bait. Burning Man. Schedule your opinion. Stiff arm leg lifts. Squeeze dat ass. Spin up a new wardrobe. I never thought it would be me. I thought I would watch a new movie first. Girl. Correct the spin of astrological figures. Pharaoh would find them. Breaker Breaker Hunchback. See and cry for Humanity. Yes. Master boy hears change in the crack of a whip. Whisper in the Willow and Thunder Pants bark up that tree. My hurt is that Yavell McCoy is not more alike Jill Scott. You look at death as a final recall mission. Life. Choose your value. I am the riddle of the mind. Brothers here are smart. Where the application will be will the material be there. Resource. World Class Humanitarians. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. This is our custom. Boy meets girl and breaks the fuck up. "In The Morning". Glare retardant dissolves mysteries. Vocal chords. "SeƱorita". Sexy. Back. Then pipes. Boy. Helio Child is not a monster. I only pick ripe apples. Chelan. God damn. By virtue I must be the God damn Man. Supply meets demand. Positive Youth Development. Prefrontal cortex. Nursery rhymes. 911. Ladies. "Rock Your Body". I was their Son. Soon to be Dad. Now. I am your Father. "Holy Grail". Why can't you go back? Hydroponics. Another one is there again. Organic. Sprouts. Farm and table. Fresh and fruity. Strawberry Fields. Performance Theatre will complete the ride. Carnival. Hot butter and candy. Drive in service. You are a witness. I observe upside down walking on clouds to you. Who cares about your attention span. Your dick looks lonely. "Wasn't Looking". God to some. I don't know. La La La to others. I will give you some to find your alter ego. The difference is your opinion. Free range frontal nudity until we are all overheard speaking our own judgement. If there is a new sector I will not lie to me. Count by two. Mate by three. Love to hold one another. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"In The Morning". https://youtu.be/uuocmqLRgOM

"SeƱorita". https://youtu.be/nJHYDkvRB2Y

"Rock Your Body". https://youtu.be/TSVHoHyErBQ

"Holy Grail". https://youtu.be/wROzz-CGYY4

"Wasn't Looking". https://youtu.be/0nplzEY0IXA

<add our songs>


Salute


A proper Goodbye. All for the surface and plenty of not. Rich beyond compare. Life. Me and The Will to be. Hell. What just happened? Choice value. Choice belief. Read the God damn books. Repeat for successful accomplishment. You will never be this Hard ever again Mr. President. He is not a dummy. An irritable regret is the secret. I require extra details. Awareness. Obama never stops carrying. Remember My Aunt Debbie. That was Hard and Fast. Nooners. "Nothing to Me". God damn it. Fuck. Her. Hard. Reflection. Before the accumulate of demand. What you see is what you got. Livestock. Education is food. Mutha Fuckin'. Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla who calls himself The Sexy Mutha Fucka. Yes. Your ridiculous monster is your mother's gross. Mom. Volunteer. Oak Tree Testaments. Rifts fall Sand Dune. This was easier than pulling a Camel through the Head of a Needle. Salted Caramel. Hazelnut. Cream. You just gave me permission. Trophy the Girls and Boys trauma. Phenomena Based Learning. Performance Theatre. Toni Collette. Thermodynamics. Oh look, Dad's happy. What a phenomena. You just gave me Daylight. Welcome to the Universe. Unknown. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. "Werner Klemperer". Put 'em up. Tevin Campbell. Yes. "United States Armed Forces". Prepare. Caffeine got me conditioned for the headache. French Vanilla is the Aftermath. "Sure of Myself". Yes. Cycle. Yes. Steamed Broccoli. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. "Breathe Me". Both are us. Rate for the purpose of the push. Do you hear me now? World Class Humanitarians. Graceful. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Nothing to Me". https://youtu.be/2Ij3X-r1-VU

"Sure of Myself". https://youtu.be/4VQWsG68NCc

"Breathe Me". https://youtu.be/ghPcYqn0p4Y

<add our songs>


References

"Werner Klemperer." https://g.co/kgs/wtBcg9

"United States Armed Forces". https://g.co/kgs/Jx4b24

<add our references>


Mom


Hard


Yes Sir Mr. President. He be your Angel too. Reality. The Ghost of never a shadow. Helio Ghost. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Yes. There. You're welcome. Helio Monster Man. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Receive. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Free indeed. Yes. May blessing abound. Thank you for asking. Now. Rise of the Planet of the Apes. You are gracious. Yes. Bumblebee. Clay sculpting. Name. Caeser. Nocturnal dusting. Yes. Thank you. Hard. Nuts or Balls. Soccer is the new football for some. Others don't care about favor. Yes. Share. Yes. This will be worth your celebration after. Banquet Server. Ngaio Bealum. I'm high right now. Please call back later. Burning Man invitations. Give to receive. Yes. Helio Monster Man with His Angel Isla Porras. Hell da Fuck Yeah. Pull that back. I'm over here. It's me. Help. "No Room For Doubt". Yes. Thank you. You are. Yes. 


Playlist

"No Room For Doubt". https://youtu.be/pBCt5nfsZ30

<add our songs>


You are


Hard


I Love You


Lianne La Havas. France. "I Love You". You are with me. "Amelia Earhart". Who am I if not greater than others need. You are hair. Baby. Believe. Search for tools that lead to adventure. ProjectsNMotion. Makerspace. Now you hear my song. "Breathe Me". "Hey". Give. Share. Who have you ever loved? Longing. Fondly for them. Receive. Now. Yes. I think I'm alone sometimes. Yes. Common. Depth. Loss of name for the memory of role. You. Others. Rest. Relax. Reach for the Next. Title. The rest is relaxation. Here. Heaven's Gate. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Single Dad. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious.


Playlist.

"I Love You". https://t.co/sY7sTOCbIz

"Breathe Me". https://youtu.be/ghPcYqn0p4Y

"Hey". https://youtu.be/YOb1bbpHXQc

<add our songs>


References

"Amelia Earhart". https://g.co/kgs/FjsceX

<add our references>


Single Dad


Receive


Heaven's Gate


Title


Next


Playlist

"Love's On Its Way". https://youtu.be/jD6GtQ8Ys7o

<add our songs>


Want for Desire

https://godneedstime.blogspot.com/2020/12/want-for-desire.html


Burning Man


Playlist

"Wonder Woman". https://youtu.be/cypK8nDxR9E

<add our songs>


References

"M87". https://g.co/kgs/b3XaWV

<add our references>


The Queen's Ontology


Congratulations to The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Dark Matter. Humanity is a conversation. Honesty. Breaking Point. La La La. The Queen's Asylum Ice Cream Parlor.


Dark Matter


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. How can anything frozen be organic and speak to me? "You touch me." I cry for others who can't. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


To The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Habitual disregard is how age becomes old. Grow. "Alive". Humanity is a conversation. Meshell Ndegeocello. If you can't learn from me then I don't give a fuck how smart you are. Get the fuck out. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I am sharing. Say something America. "Smooth". Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Alive". https://youtu.be/b6jhFgZgMiE

"Smooth". https://youtu.be/6Whgn_iE5uc

<add our songs>


Meshell Ndegeocello


We are born not bred from common stock. Do not breed to surface cling. Never stop believing. I was always close and never far away. Announce yourself. Show me state. Our now is not so different that you can not see that you are holding onto that yourself. Make your confession. If you are willing then I am able.


Confession


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. If I am not being reactive then I value a choice that noone else wants to consider. Mom. Attraction fulfills thermal warmth. Hold me. Pollution is a need for belief in the consideration of my name. I am poor. You are glare repellent. You give me no reason to ask. I am nothing before matter. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Honesty


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Lenny Kravitz in a slaves cotton field. "Believe In Me". Honesty well get you places but not to the end. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes


Playlist

"Believe In Me". https://youtu.be/BLjEkLvoZ6c

<add our songs>


Me


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Instead of falling backwards I learn to trust giving to you without looking back. I learn my habits and adjust for the predictable. "Home". You make me feel what I am sharing so that you can learn how not to be alone. This is me. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Home". https://youtu.be/p1dLHTvT3ug

<add our songs>


Breaking Point


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Smashing through the glass ceiling leaves shards of glass. Bring a broom and dustpan to clean up after yourself. Not everyone has shoes. Obama. Right and Left are directions. I am correct. "Gettin In The Way". In my experience the greatest contention for a clear mind and relatable moments is the daily absorption of detergents through the breathable pores of your skin. To be attractive to me stop using soap when you do not need to. Get use to the natural odor of your body and let others figure out their rest. Perfumes are special for auspicious occasions. Radiation is not a heat source for edible foods. Flu shots sterilize natural immunity. Trust me you need me. "Upgrade". Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Gettin In The Way". https://youtu.be/OiR6sU1igKM

"Upgrade". https://youtu.be/6nr8hPnZfMU

<add our songs>


Obama


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Want is for Obama Care. You listen to the people. Become first. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Obama Care


To Isla Porras. I like big butts. Chocolate. Pot. And your donations. Master Banquet Server Aaron Carter. Free at last. Free indeed. Surface to male conduct achieved. I am shopping. "Whatever". You are the reason our veterans can come home safely. I am done. I can leave now. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. I have never had to work so hard for something so well under appreciated. Beneath my world is sacrilege. "Unstoppable". I am sending this to you now until forever. We are going to learn a new body mechanics. A sister's proper is not worth the other's mistake. Use your fingers to hold the screen still. I do not want this to fall below the waters. Mind to thought with concentration of hand dexterity. Belief. Choice value above others. There. Community. Village. Concentric. Circles. Eldest. Center. Scribe Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Whatever". https://youtu.be/9aZhLmXzAz8

"Unstoppable". https://youtu.be/YFic-xaLsPs

<add our songs>


References

"Barack Obama". https://g.co/kgs/LMtvqZ

<add our references>


Which wizard ones of you wanted me to close two, three or more doors to prove your point without having to retry and tell all of this bullshit over again? I am universal. Eat me. Suck my neck dry. Lick me all over. Then start again. I learned how to use this peacefully. That is my ass. Work your way up. I am just waiting for the pretenders to think they care. I take my time. That was a universal response. To know what you are has never been. Choice variable intercept. Brain of mind, body, and thought. I do care about the children. I am basic proof. There. Period. Yes. Dracula. Burning Man. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Isla Porras


In the beginning we embraced the storm. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. She has capable tear ducks. Living "Body". Moses was your first King. Chrysalis. You are suppose to belong and I do not know why. I am the last. Butterfly. The echo out of your range. Impersonal. "Sweet Blue". Ambidextrous Nimrod. I remember that. Here is where "One" belongs. Woman. Isla Porras. He who controls language uses their prefrontal cortex and becomes King. She is becoming. "Michelle Obama". Grace. Yes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Period. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Body". https://youtu.be/Cihr9OWsEuk

"Sweet Blue". https://youtu.be/EwHUqJMN1pE

"One". https://youtu.be/geojyCFYqGk

<add our songs>


References

"Michelle Obama". https://g.co/kgs/WaK2us

<add our references>


Grace


Think Michelle Obama. The First Lady. Fact made fiction then turned real. What the fuck is that? Don't let my hair get in the way. Now. I put this broom here for a reason. Do not do what a woman is unprepared to handle. This is surreal. "Stand Still". Be transparent. Explain everything. Start with what you want. Today. "You & Me". Close up. Chiseled jaw line. Day after hair growth. Robin. I am awake when I need to be and when you tell me that you are ready for me to rise. You must tell them yourself. Your heart race is conditioned for sunlight. You were trained to say goodbye without knowing yourself. Now. I lay me down to sleep. Have a wonderful and delightful night. I am allergic to indifference and mean toleration and have more in common with everyone. And am in love with who they are becoming. King. Queen. Angel. I am my brother's keeper. Take out your own trash. I will watch you do it yourself and learn how to do it that way too. Luv U Cuz. We are creatures of habit. Preferably Old School R&B. "The Walk". Queen. Spelling. Bee. The Sting. I promote my Angel Isla Porras. Avoid being the reason for the cause of your own blame. Stop cursing yourself. Do not damn your mother. Provide her with comfort. Stability. Peace of mind. And a home for rest. Cherish those recipes. For surzzee. "Stole". Stop wasting all of that God damn paper. Your restrictions deny. I can not do everything. That is something for you to do in your own time. Heal yourself. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". One choice at a time. Match your water content with humidity and dryness to self contain a sneeze before the next time you have to blow. Stay alive. I was looking to complete the circumference for this radius. Arc. Angel. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Tell your dad. Write an ontology when you know what the fuck you're talking about. Go show your mother. I just blew my nose. Why am I sneezing again? That's odd. Allergies. Spell it for me. I teach. Older ones first imprint upon younger an illustration of fact and meaningful life. Story. Journey. Neverending. You learn word association. There is just more of me than can be associated. I am imprinted upon your red blood cells. Your DNA is not a choice for disapproval. You were born this way. Two opposing flat sided infinities. One above one beneath. Together a completed figure to recreate. A story to tell. A genre to explore. Love your music and create playlists together. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Stand Still". https://youtu.be/dw0sjXiU4IE

"You & Me". https://youtu.be/kD9CrZODlNA

"The Walk". https://youtu.be/EI9YIDpqor8

"Stole". https://youtu.be/5o01uU7OdnQ

<add our songs>


References

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Lulu.com. Aaron Carter. 2020.

<add our references>


La La La


Your choice value of experience of choice belief is the spin you observe to either golf ball divot or bowling black ball surface rise. What began as his observance to moments next started as his witness of both of her observed allowance to proceed with the collapse is space. First then last. Remember me. Life. Man is the thought of a father to speak to his daughters as angels. You gotta be a father to know what that feels like. Ontology. Heritage. Culture. "Everything Is Delicate". Molecular bonding at the atomic level. I am saving you from yourself. Party junkies. I will gladly fuck you too. Either you will add or I will subtract. Multiple divisions. Vanquished. Our deliverer has arrived. Never look lost for verbal appeal. There is my world to simply be. Boss. Yes my love. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. I am the "Next Man". Angel Isla Porras. You are a little updated and a lot more than you'd think for the rest. All that. "What It's Like" without you here with me. Nightmares make Elm St. I was in the second grade when I learned how to basket weave. What is the order of service? Breast milk. Are there any Lenny Kravitz fans? Beauty. Love. Grace. Peace. "American Woman". Capitalist killers. "The Supremes". Sister Sledge. "We Are Family". You have to want to feel attractive to have a God damn baby. Can I be your bride? "Merritt Wever". Transparency. Playwright. "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" If that is how we are treated in restaurants Obama Care. Take your time to love being a witness for someone else. Appreciate wellness and long life living. I wrote an antithesis of God. Damn. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. What is between God and the antithesis of God? Common origin story. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. He could have been if necessary was the enabler. Did I wake up yesterday and forget it was tomorrow? Brand new moments. Now and to the next. Your clock is not a watch. Keep Cymatics. Simple act of kindness nigga. Wait until I get a job. Then I'mma really fuck some shit up. Do you hear me? Why fuck with someone else's mental illness? "Painkillers". Someone else made the call. Master Banquet Server Aaron Carter. I ain't know white people lived o'er h're. My Lord wasn't good enough. I am God. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. This illustrates evolution. I once was a child. I hope I can get unemployment tomorrow. That's for God damn real. I don't have a place to call home anymore. Don't be a hurt for father alarm. Do ants kill bees? Do wasp sting hornets? I don't know. Love Dad. People settled on perimeter crossings. Nature of belief. Self defective decepts. Fail safe parental approval. I wonder why you speak. Baby. Infancy is associated with "Cornell University". Hold your pee and walk around. Lick the head a little. I love this hierarchical count. I don't think you understand. "Now nigga", says black woman. If your head goes that way your pussy needs to climb over my face. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. I wrote an antithesis of God to claim monotheism. There is only one of you. I piggyback myself. I can only be myself to me. I learned to process understanding the emotional considerations of others. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Next Man". https://youtu.be/eJb2EspqjHA

"What It's Like". https://youtu.be/iMyd4sfyNz0

"American Woman". https://youtu.be/UzWHE32IxUc

"We Are Family". https://youtu.be/uyGY2NfYpeE

"Painkillers". https://youtu.be/wTOlf-xxHQ8

<add our songs>


Reference

"Everything Is Delicate". Lulu.com. Aaron Carter. 2020.

"The Supremes". https://g.co/kgs/TBcPZo

"Merritt Wever". https://g.co/kgs/ktKZzm

"Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" https://youtu.be/Hphwfq1wLJs

"Cornell University". https://g.co/kgs/JMCYsH

<add our references>


The Queen's Asylum Ice Cream Parlor


Michelle Obama. Keep us off beat so we can believe in time. Toni Collette. This shit here works like a refrigerator magnet. Gal Gadot. How do you get in? Like a God damn torpedo. I brought the Amazon Isles with me. Sarah Silverman. Sandra Bullock. Lucy Liu. Meshell Ndegeocello. We are born not bred from common stock. Do not breed to surface cling. Never stop believing. I was always close and never far away. Announce yourself. Show me state. If you are willing then I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Boy. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number i...