Wednesday, December 30, 2020

The Title

Midnight Blue to Tokyo. Little runaway Boy. "My One And Only Thrill". Ang Lee. Thank you. The Queen. Imperial Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Yes. You are gracious. Yes. And. "Gone". Opening scene. Her walking out the door with my final goodbye that I can not bring from beneath my diaphragm. Close Encounter of the Third Kind. Where the fuck is that baby going running outside like that!? Michael Jackson has a story to share. Really much. And. I want to get to Stonehenge. So. Let's make a deal. We're gonna work it like this. Playlist check. Next. Neverland Ranch. Do not call him because I will not get any sleep and I would appreciate a shotglass of Patron with the bottle and half a dozen quality padron cigars with God damn lighters. Plural. Them too. Midnight Blue to Tokyo. Cherry blossoms and Plum wine on special occasions with The Queen. Imperial Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. You do not have to rise. You appreciate the risen. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Lin Manuel. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes.

Playlist

"My One And Only Thrill". https://youtu.be/XYAFeXWZ_ns

"Gone". https://youtu.be/bwHtaCTEitE

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Obama Care. Future pie. Ruth’s Chris, I'm sure. Baby Squirrel. “In Da Club (Official Music Video)”. Less Work. Junior. Mendel. Quincy. B...