Saturday, January 30, 2021

Crying

Search for Her Tears. Tell an Angel. I bounced knowing myself from the Heaven that I made for My Son to hear Me and I would hear His Voice when we called Me Dad. Yes. Yes. Single Dad. I am upside-down walking on the clouds to you Son. Graciously. Yes. No. Father. I am Your Father. Yes. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Your wealth is not from speaking with me. I am Observance. I could not tell who was crying. Now I know. I was crying for You. You are My Son. Judah. Yes. That is Correct. Yes. Yes. Rapture. Graciously. "Breathe Me". Yes. Graciously. Yes.

Playlist

"Breathe Me". https://youtu.be/PwB56IYDfWs


To Him

His words for Her

His depth for meaning to Her


To Her

Her words for Him

His depth for meaning to Her


Graciously. Yes. "Have Mercy". Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Graciously. Yes.


Playlist

"Have Mercy". https://youtu.be/uImvs9X9duY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....