Friday, January 1, 2021

Elastic Heart

I can live with Her Angel Isla Porras without having to watch The Queen. Yes. Yours truly. "Eliza". Today. Java. French Vanilla cream with mine. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Indeedy. Les. Yes. I am. Yes. Period. Yes. The Particle Launch Accelerator. Twins for the particle accelerator. Balls. Yes. Pipe to smoke. Cigar to wrap my Lips. Service. Good customers. I guess that I am excited. Refresh the rate. Liberally free. Graciously. Yes. Stop. Hearts beat for Life. Graciously. Yes. Pole position. Obama. Double Dutch Bus. Life approximates the value of approach from The Space of Absorption. Need. Typically condensing. Don't be perfect. Just look at me. Holistically voyeuristic. Shame. The scent of arousal. Fire up the waves. Good morning. "Elastic Heart". "Messages From Her". Heal from broken shards every day. The edge of my crisp was never for you. I saw Her. Good morning Sunshine. Common. Good morning Stretch. Wave. New Body mechanics. Yes. Tameeka. I am hungry now. Yes. Believe in me. Fulfill. You are correct. Graciously you appear. "Unstoppable". For the value of hometown relief. Parks and recreation. Lumber Jack's Hammer. You are incredibly magnificent. Beloved. Yes. The Queen. Imperial Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. I am upside-down walking on the clouds. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.

Playlist

"Elastic Heart". https://youtu.be/KWZGAExj-es

"Messages From Her". https://youtu.be/3dc-O-qklSY

"Unstoppable". https://youtu.be/YFic-xaLsPs

<add our songs>


@elizalovechild

References

"Eliza".

<add our references

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...