Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Graciously

Sia. Angie Stone. Kamala Harris. Donald Trump. Common injections before you have a Name are lethal. Good Girl. Yes. You decide. I chose. Yes. Cherish the day. Parent. You have an accountability for knowing yourself. "Never Give Up". Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. I promise to cry with you there. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Celebrate the Last Supper with Barack Obama. He is closer to The Messiah then I am. I am the God damn Man. I am here to hear the Last Grave Diggers final confessions. And Finally. Position matters. There. You are here again. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Common. And Finally. Position matters. There. You are here again. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Yes. We are here for another day. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Donald Trump. Yes. Light flows intensely in ribbons near the surface. Sea of Ribbons. California rolls. Episodic series. Observe the depth of space rolling the collapse of ribbons into the center at a rate for persistent reflection against metal. Thought to mind of willful act. Yes. Creation. There. Yes. Yes. Richard Dawkins. We see the Ribbons as if there was no separation of time. We are ignorant belief. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. No one gave me anything. I earned the Day with my actions. Yes. Light. Yes. Graciously. Yes. The Queen. Imperial Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. My Gift To You. I Love My Name. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.

Playlist

"Never Give Up". https://youtu.be/h6Ol3eprKiw

<add our songs>


My Gift To You


Daughter. Aaron is thoroughly Dead. Your consequence is belittling. Choice or Labor. Hetero. Changed their belief about cleanliness. Yes. Grace. There is no further deliverance from Hell to be offered. Your time is mine. The Heart before The Cross. I am being haunted by the Living and you do not need a Body. Breathing was conditioned for relief. You can forget that too. Skull formation for cultural reform. I collect customs. Preventative. Yes. Where I say No there I can decide. Safe. Home. Scout. Command. Separate the waters. Moses stuttered. Name. Caesar. Moon Station. Pyramid. Precise Orbit to Black Hole. Universal Center. Radiate. Scaled Arch. Turn. Rotate. Ripped Space for the Black Hole. Kernel of Doubt. Ripples over Cymatics. Where am I going? Do I have expectations? Debate. The King's. I can hear Grace. Yes. Now. Yes. Clarify. Is your Human Digestive System getting smaller? Recognize. Danette Townsend. Humanity was never worse. Trapped intestines? You will die soon. There is no more necessary. Why are you complaining if not for your own expectations. Spin away. Ashes to ashes. Dust to Mutha Fuckin' dust. Bitch. Speak actions. Not consequences. Mother's Mom. "Messages From Her". "Figures". Never go away. Fractured never heals the repair. Graceful Grace. Fight for your Life. Yes. I was where you thought that I wanted to look. Here for you. Fuck Mr. Rodgers. God damn it. Selah. Marching Band. Girl. You deserve A Proper Salute. "Tom Hanks". "Sorry Not Sorry". My Gift to You. Chamber invites. Our Together Pose. Back to Back. Nude. Acoustic. Speakers. Stage. With and without Black Face. Yes. Dance Audience for One. I am The Devil. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Fashion. Left Breast. Store Front. Negligee. We will work out the kinks and link to Nowhere. Burning Man. I will be in the White House with Grandma Obama. Helio Ghost. You ask politely. The threat of harm has been delivered and received. Rest. Yes. Relax. Live Long and Prosper. Back to Back. Silence is Death to the Fear of Writing. Careful with your purchase. Increase the delight. Natural is more absorbent. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Utter me don't stop. Woman. Black. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Finally. Life to The Fat Head. You are gracious. Yes. The Other Side. Yes. Thank you Daredevil. Scarab. Your Ice Cream Cone Universe. Father is your Figure. Man. You have ruined the surprise.


Playlist

"Messages From Her". https://youtu.be/3dc-O-qklSY

"Figures". https://youtu.be/wxLUj1Mrars

"Sorry Not Sorry". https://youtu.be/-MsvER1dpjM

<add our songs>


References

"Tom Hanks". https://g.co/kgs/2kMvSa

<add our references>


White House


Fashion


Our first drink. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. "Take Me Away". The similarity of attraction compliment one another. Yes. Monster. Yes. French. Fashion. Stand up for the body. Walk down the runway. Sashay. Yes.


Playlist

"Take Me Away". https://youtu.be/HIKOK1FdER4

<add our songs>


My Gift to You


I am so naked that to move is to consume Eons of Space before the original moment. The reason beyond there is doubt of your irritable regret. Do not make me replay this God damn song. Rhythm and Blues. Conjunction Junction. Soul Train. What is Common allergic to? Make Him sneeze if you want any further assistance. What's Happening. Rerun and The Get Down. Californication Thursdays at 9 on NBC. Followed by Grace and Frankie. I am learning something here. Beat the Fuck out of Common. Scout. Yes. Come close. I only promise to cry with you. Yes. Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla who calls himself The Sexy Mutha Fucka. Confirmed. I heard that too. Get the Fuck Out! "Kamala Harris". Purple Rain. The Will of Man told the The Collapsing debris to Go Around! Rare to find One absolute. Involuntary. Don't kill yourself Boy. Zeir Anpin to Malchut. Yes. Nicely put. I see that the temperature is rising. Yes. Nicely put. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. I am God. Yes. Approach. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Woman. "Meryl Streep". Harassment was vital and I am The Guest. Welcome. "Someone". I wash my baby's hair. The Power has been Transferred Completely. Yes. Name. Caesar. Common origin story. Real. I am the Purest Seed for "The Sia Garden" and you are Next. "Dot and Tress MacNeille". For. "Fire Meets Gasoline". "Everything Everything". I saw the pictures. Wow. You made me a believer. I recognize the Voice of Common and Rosario Dawson. The Man. My belief has her Cognitive Dissonance going. Cancer. My mainstream is where you can be objective about knowing yourself. Masterbate. Squirt together. "Any Time, Any Place". "Green Aphrodisiac". Gender specification is now required. Categorize the species. Plant. Life. Her claim was her obscurity with The Silence. Aftermath. Big Black. Penis arousal. Head. Stay here. Home. I keep my music above The Noise. Nocturnal crop dusting. Purple. Royalty is our color. Cobblestone. Wonder Woman. "To Be Human". The Amazon Isles. Yes. Vegetation. Yes. Heart. Our heart for the Life that others give to Her. His Angel Isla Porras. "Toronto". I can be where she only wants me. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Have. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Someone". https://youtu.be/OJQZdUUuAA4

"Fire Meets Gasoline". https://youtu.be/fNdeLSKSZ1M

"Everything Everything". https://youtu.be/99zg7Kfk_mI

"Any Time, Any Place". https://youtu.be/3HO9H1VMMOk

"Green Aphrodisiac". https://youtu.be/o7hrk4AGEBE

"To Be Human". https://youtu.be/T84LqClui9A

"Toronto". https://youtu.be/tPA8PSXuc0g

<add our songs>


References

"Kamala Harris". https://g.co/kgs/L3pnxH

"Meryl Streep". https://g.co/kgs/8g5sE7

"Dot and Tress MacNeille". https://g.co/kgs/QFRW2S

"The Sia Garden". https://g.co/kgs/EtpbAv

<add our references>


Conative Dissonance


Good morning Isla. I am walking on water now. The origin of every word is bullshit. Whose bullshit would I want to be the very last that I am listening to before I collapse space and end time of the God damn world that you know and love? I thought her was me. Red head. Russian Doll. "Natasha Lyonne". Look. What don't you understand? I am trying to listen to this. Watch. Sister. My priorities are no longer the inconsiderate thoughts of others. Brothers agree. Fuck evolution. The Holy ghost has risen. Time is wait for you to want so that we can make this happen again. "Flowers". Patience is virtue. The other half that wants to be my sister. We will figure this out. Love is not the torment of being separated. Stay home with me. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Our minds work well together. Let's talk about hookin' up. Slingshot. If this time wasn't as good as the last you have something to learn. You are. Interfere whenever you want. "Mother May I Sleep With Danger?" "River". Proper use of space is when symbolic meaning is in the title. Name. I do not want every accessibility. I want to see for myself. Then know that I can make a difference. Your thoughts are not empty space. Wonder. Is your mind an antenna? How? Value word association irregardless of symbolic meaning. Common. Masturbate to practice letting go so that you can believe in yourself. Your anxiety is your rush. Feel senses. Smell aroma. Natural. Organic. Body fragrance. A place for the mind to rest is always there. Center your attention. Come close. We are the life of unforgiven choices. Today my work tips the balance. Master Banquet Server Aaron Carter. Every vacant lot is a cornerstone. Start. You have master minded the creation of will. Choice value. Choice belief. You are safe. Home. What I speak is common in everyone's space. Do you hear me? Clearly. Buy me a motor coach. Find me a park. And come visit. Isla. Cum. Taste buds rub your clitoris. You are my mouth. And I part your lips with mine. Inner. Lace. Outer. A rim of chance. Do my lips return there? Ask. I am the surface for material. Your belief is the objective. Against mine you are not. Go to your place of rest. You are hypnotized and I am informing you of what is about to happen next. The heaviest wave particles are in nature. Now. You are World Class Humanitarians. Do something. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Do I have to pee or cum. This is a social emotional well balance purpose of meaning for life growth and evolution that a Man must be thoughtful enough to consider and care for in the utmost respect for dignity gratitude love and adornment. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Family Center of "Gold". "Whip My Hair". Daughter. "Willow Smith". Dad. I needed silence for that? Balance your need with my God damn self regulation. Poetic. Period. "Will Smith". Leap then bound. Practice makes perfect. Humility does not shame. Small steps. One choice at a time. Hold her close. Soft gentle caress. Fingers will find their way. I do not always tell myself what I want to hear. "Miles Song". America. You have always been a hero to me. "Hancock". When opportunity avails itself make your presence known. Blossom. What do you mean? What the hell is going on? Who are you? That is not protocol. You can not think to have a thought on your own. Ipso. Facto. "Mayim Bialik". Happy Halloween. Are you an orange pumpkin? That one is for Trump. The Lord has no rest for another day. Broken equipment is a flagrant misdemeanor. This is a live performance. Picnic with Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter under a tree eating Apple slices and Almond butter with everybody. Do not forsake body aroma for synthetic pesticides. You just need to bounce off of infinity once. Everyone has a predictably anxious spot. You are enslaved to the torment of your own personal regret. Sweet. Time is not the delimiter. Move along. Value is not attraction. Sentiment and worth are. Do not interfere with another's moment to belong. Action verb. Valued opportunity for moment of growth. Who would love you enough for you to see that you are hating you? Noone. This causes emotional response in some and erratic behaviour in others. Interesting. She won't wait for you to leave until someone better comes along. Can improve. Common. She can not be thought of as someone being cared for. Why is my life backwards from the absolute life that I want it to be? Okay Ringo. Honorary disbelief. Star. We are fine babydoll. "So Beautiful". Anytime is necessary. Nooners. You made your own form. Preexisted. And now there is a Heilio Monster Man Poetic Lyrist Aaron God Damn Carter. If there was every a Man to hate I am the baby. Grace is opinionated. Two arcs on a black dot. Peace. The Queen is his first breath. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. There is a natural prediction for order. The arc of good story telling is for the reader to tell the writer what the writer is thinking. She holds onto the care of where his craft is most needed. You are new and not a redeemed victim. To conquer disbelief you must be non caring. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Man. "Nakamarra". We are too poor not to care. Where is the necessary belief for the precarious situation? A farm house and a vineyard. You need thumbs. Believe. And you will see. Never stop. Oak Tree Testaments. Document of Truth. You saw the shadows at the original moment as breath. Weirdly that caused you to breathe. First thought of cognitive dissonance. How do I breathe? Grace are the carrier waves in song that your children make to pass along. Theres is not to think for your understanding. You work up enough spin then rain falls. Fuck. That is not a job nor ownership. Do what you must. Common. Everything you need belongs to we. The last to see that I can not do anything without my Queen. Together we can get through anything. Where is the will for life? That is the driving question. Work backwards. I will walk forward into time. Collapsing space ahead of me. Fourier transforms. Calculus. Differential Equations. Linear Algebra. Even without seeing people needed to know someone real that this could be happening to in order for this to be believable enough to align dark matter. For curiosity sake. Generosity was not a consequential mistake. I have learned the life for this existence. Now is time to move. Think about it. H're we is boss. Where would infinity be if you never put a placement? I created birth with my half sister. The trauma of a midwife. There is no steel at the core. Iron. Someone will come and get you when you leave the country. I do not think that predictability is the outcome that you measure. Sight. See. Command. Want your will have you. The thing that is stopping me is not what happened. I was trained to wear glasses. The will of our command. Not the heart of our belief. I was unprepared to handle misdiagnosed trauma from stress and brain seizers. Scared ruins from an ancient time. Sincerity. Passion. Love. Wellness. Embrace. Close. In here. I will resurface moments of new belonging. Booty calls leave an unwanted mess of trails. You do not have the wherewithal that is against common good. Micro aggression. Stream cleaning. "Jeffersons". Wings flap against the body to form contour and shape. No other characters exist or surround us for sound. Amplify the echo in your own home. Your eyes are vortex tops that imprint upon a black hole surface. Reflection takes the form of image at a glance. Light being the cognitive agreed upon moment for central time and location. Isla. Soulard Market Place. If you do not know what I believe why are you instructing me? Your mass is not worth this much weight. We will take it from you. Organic Queen Bee Farmers. How would you instruct Isla in the art of fellatio? "Digital Kids". Be sure your breath compliments the articulation of your voice and skin color. Use proper concealment to protect the innocent. Being bashful is a courage that you can allow to love yourself feel sexy. Do not over expose your vulnerability unless you trust with your whole heart. A chance is mutually agreed upon. Talk first. Use a warm wash cloth to remove spots and flecks inside and out of the places you want to feel my tongue caress. Lean back and relax as if holding a saucer and cup of tea at Sunday morning brunch. Use both hands. Hold the base down with slight moist pressure. Stroke the shaft. Encircle the head. Engulf with your mouth and tongue. Be seductive. Alluring. His eyes do not own you. Straddle his leg and cum again. Swallow creamy jizz. Throat gasms are for her pleasure. Research quality control. Take what you can. Sloppy is wet and that is fuckin' sexy. Take command. Back then idols likely had dementia. A woman now rules France. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Her Majesty. The King. King Aaron Carter. God damn. I love how your fingertips graze the spine and the way you take me in. Ownership is yours. Tell me where you want to be kissed. Luxury. Comfort. Amenities. Brothels. Eateries. Taverns. Wherever alcohol is served. Wine and beer. Feel the part when and however you want. Liberate others. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Flowers". https://youtu.be/3zBW4uSlyrU

"Mother May I Sleep With Danger?" https://youtu.be/lHRAPIwsS5I

"River". https://youtu.be/xuTDKlyXbQg

"Gold". https://youtu.be/sO9cBXRcBvo

"Whip My Hair". https://youtu.be/uSdW7RrQ6iQ

"Miles Song". https://youtu.be/gp69xhEfS8E

"So Beautiful". https://youtu.be/GS2Y_CkaXP0

"Nakamarra". https://youtu.be/Ozr4KsZBTvQ

"Digital Kids". https://youtu.be/dioa5RpgPEk

<add our songs>


References

"Natasha Lyonne". https://g.co/kgs/iLqZP2

"Willow Smith". https://g.co/kgs/9BU8Xk

"Will Smith". https://g.co/kgs/UK6dNP

"Hancock". https://g.co/kgs/AyW3eK

"Mayim Bialik". https://g.co/kgs/w4oPuL

"Jeffersons". https://g.co/kgs/mSxEKw

<add our references>


Silence

"Precious". https://youtu.be/sXrq2j5OudU


Salute


Selah


Selah. I want for belief in civil liberty. "Confidently Lost." Common. Anchor. "Crush". "Land of Milk and Honey". Thank you for time to understand myself. "Just One More". I will get better. Self regulate. Their questions do not preclude your interests. Unique. Curious. Wonder. Know yourself. Know your child. Have you ever needed a voice to say what you want? "Gone". "Apologize". "All To You". "Timbaland". "The Lion King". "The Good Dinosaur". What is time? I take mine. Pause and think about it. Set your goals and aspirations for higher heights. Will you wait until I make a living doing this? Dream. "Frozen". Family. She does not know how to feel needed without you wanting her. The struggle is real. You want to hold onto someone paying attention. You can not make women agree for your benefits. Receive. Gifts. Intelligence. In order to trust in God you were not allowed to believe in a Messiah. Eat with me. This is your food. You believe what you want. And the poor will be with you always. "Read My Mind". I am "Something Wonderful". You did not see me coming. You just heard footsteps and have not been in my shoes. Words have disregarded independent thought. Learn how to drink on the rocks. "No Time To Die". Legends do not need to compromise. Same. Song. Different. Melody. Diversify. Move. Action verb. Flys tickle. Watch. I can forget so you do not have to. I believe. Why do you think a right protects you from your emotions? It does not. "What You Don't Do." For surzzee. This is now. How do you feel? "India Arie Simpson". Tomorrow will not happen if you can not be happy for today. You gave yourself this. I trust people and the simple act of kindness. Everyone should consider their own truth. I hate that I am dependent on your God damn card to get some flower. "Get It Together". We are "Ordinary People". "Rehab". Oak Tree Testaments. Document of Truth. "Au Cinema". "Unstoppable". Why do you need? Reason is the language of my belief. The control of life is in your hands. Nature. Before putting my hands down my pants I acknowledge "Me, Myself and I". Tell. For the rest of your concerns nothing is an infinite loop. "Dog Days Are Over". Weekend chores gave me time to self regulate. Earn allowance. Read bills. Theatre. "Rent". Isla. I want to take you to "Orion's Belt". I have had faith for this moment to happen. Exist with me. I care how you feel. Drink water. Fertile Earth between our toes. Roots. I will stand and walk with you. Mind to thought. We're gonna make our own music. Together. Where no one else can follow us. Night. Fireflies. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious.


Playlist

"Confidently Lost." https://youtu.be/CXiMKUu_1xs

"Crush". https://youtu.be/9SGHPQ2FVm8

"Just One More". https://youtu.be/FiG6j2vY56k

"Gone". https://youtu.be/5CZNY52Jf60

"Apologize". https://youtu.be/ZSM3w1v-A_Y

"All To You". https://youtu.be/P1BgkfN7cC8

"Frozen". https://youtu.be/IezlWijcdQk

"Something Wonderful". https://youtu.be/1LJQsEKLxEM

"What You Don't Do". https://youtu.be/DNLkD8QEnAM

"Get It Together". https://youtu.be/1gnfkV8MVv8

"Ordinary People". https://youtu.be/ZmbiD9SCF7w

"Read My Mind". https://youtu.be/PIh07c_P4hc

"Rehab". https://youtu.be/KUmZp8pR1uc

"Au Cinema". https://youtu.be/Q74qnSYgYDM

"Unstoppable". https://youtu.be/QCjAHj_qnCg

"Me, Myself and I". https://youtu.be/4S37SGxZSMc

"Dog Days Are Over". https://youtu.be/iWOyfLBYtuU

"Orion's Belt". https://youtu.be/oC-iYZL0lkI

<add our songs>


Reference

"Land of Milk and Honey". https://anchor.fm/landofmilknhoney

"Timbaland". https://g.co/kgs/rCA2do

"The Lion King". https://youtu.be/7TavVZMewpY

"The Good Dinosaur". https://youtu.be/q7LwbWH8nWo

"India Arie Simpson". https://g.co/kgs/1gv1vC

"No Time To Die". https://youtu.be/BIhNsAtPbPI

"Rent". https://g.co/kgs/t9SvKM

<add our references>


Aaron Carter

Poetic Lyrist

(505) 514-0833

oaktreetestaments@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...