Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Graciously

What do you know about yourself to hold the moment? I am the response for the alignment of these moments now. Yes. Here. Now. There. Yes. Isla Porras and Aaron. Yes. Our Gift for Humanity. Yes. Yes. Birth. Journey. Arc. Light. Presence. Now. Radiance. Radiate. Vibrance. Voyeuristic. Attraction. Meaningful join for union of belonging. Yes. We are People. Weird. This is where Space becomes an Anomaly. Here not There. Do not go there. No. We are here. Yes. Sia. Angie Stone. Kamala Harris. Donald Trump. Common injections before you have a Name are lethal. Good Girl. Yes. You decide. I chose. Yes. Cherish the day. Parent. You have an accountability for knowing yourself. "Never Give Up". Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. I promise to cry with you there. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Celebrate the Last Supper with Barack Obama. He is closer to The Messiah then I am. I am the God damn Man. I am here to hear the Last Grave Diggers final confessions. And Finally. Position matters. There. You are here again. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Common. And Finally. Position matters. There. You are here again. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Yes. We are here for another day. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Donald Trump. Yes. Light flows intensely in ribbons near the surface. Sea of Ribbons. California rolls. Episodic series. Observe the depth of space rolling the collapse of ribbons into the center at a rate for persistent reflection against metal. Thought to mind of willful act. Yes. Creation. There. Yes. Yes. Richard Dawkins. Yes. We see the Ribbons as if there was no separation of time. We are ignorant belief. Yes. Lenny Kravitz. Yes. Ribbons of Episodic series across Deep Space. Discussions with Brian Greene. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Things that were late were never soon enough. God damn. Yes. Anyway. Let's continue. Here. Alessia Cara. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. No one gave me anything. I earned the Day with my actions. I am there for a never again thought. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Allowance is the permission for you to never neglect. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Light. Yes. Yes. I am just doin' my homework. C'mon y'all. Play with me. Yes. I am a Good Girl. "Can I See It". I learned how. Yes. There. I conquered my fears. Graciously we become Grace for the Queen. Yes. Yes. The Queen. Imperial Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. Graciously. Yes. The Queen. Imperial Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. My Gift To You. I Love My Name. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. There. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Thank you. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Believe. Never stop. Yes. Yes.

Playlist

"Never Give Up". https://youtu.be/h6Ol3eprKiw

<add our songs>


My Gift To You

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...