Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Israel

Rest. Relax. The Rest is Relaxation. Ahh. I feel better now. Village Elders. Grassroots. Gal Gadot. Value is incomprehensible. I gave myself something to clean. Tameeka receives The Gift of Reincarnation. "Comfort Zone". Quit. France. I am The Head. Gal Gadot. The Devil took a third of Heaven. I am here for all of Heaven. Sabra. "Dawn Chores". I can't take anymore but God damn. Common. Your Heart has been from not knowing who to Love. Angie Stone. Black Woman pilgrimage. The Hurt is those are Our Prayer shawls. Apple Tree. Tameeka explain. If I liked everything then you wouldn't pull me back. No. Yes. Pull me back. Yes. Highest. Explain. Talking. Response. Lowest. No. Yes. That is correct. My response is an awareness after you move. Pardon me. Graciously. That is what was missing. Yay! Goonies. That is correct. Follow Her. You are not absurd. Radiance. Yes. Wonder Woman. Yes. "Come Close." Yes. Wonder Woman. Yes. "Showtime (Instrumental)". There is a Radiance after effect. See you this Sunday for brunch. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Israel Yes. Graciously. Yes. Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Assorted Family jewels. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Acrobat. Yes. Graciously. Yes.

Playlist

"Comfort Zone". https://youtu.be/wXxHXPDVjqo

"Dawn Chores". Boards of Canada

"Come Close". Common

"Showtime (Instrumental)". Illa J.

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...