Friday, January 22, 2021

Masterbate

Graciously. Yes. Earth to a part of My Soul. Where is the rest of Creation? Voyeurism. Public displays of affection. Twins Ontology. Plural. Sisters share. Single Dad is not a God damn Theory. You don't give a damn. Between Moments Now and The Next. Aspiration. You search for a depth to encounter. Masturbate. "Sphere". I read the book first. Yes. Read. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes.

References

"Sphere". https://g.co/kgs/ivVmzx


Masterbate


Graciously. Yes. I have no more perception of your futures. How you perceive to interpret and evaluate My Mind. Nature before Environment. Make me Wonder. "Stem/Long Stern". A Mathematical Understanding between You and Me. Yes. Binary Star. Yes. No. Black hole. Star. Ripple of Radiance. Effect. No. Graciously. Yes. Yes.


Playlist

"Stem/Long Stern". https://youtu.be/OXsaglqlASk

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Obama Care. Future pie. Ruth’s Chris, I'm sure. Baby Squirrel. “In Da Club (Official Music Video)”. Less Work. Junior. Mendel. Quincy. B...