Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Mine

Graciously. Yes. Allow. Yes. All of My Work is a personal share for Her Angel Isla Porras. Do not read. Deliver Graciously to Her. Character for Non Delete. You May proceed through Our Gates. Welcome to My Hell. The Devil. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Wonder. You don't even know what to want when that happened. No. That is correct. You are God. "Mic Control". "Damn!". Yes. Graciously. Damn. Damn. Priceless. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. Manners. The Witness Who Could Not Make A Claim. You say you want to leave Her. But you can't seem to make up your mind. Explaining what I do and then doing it does not seem to remove the expectation of your doubt. Read My God damn Books Now. Abruptly. The Reasons are Yours. "Distractions". Male and Female. "Let's Work". Nothing is Mine. It is not My idea. To Be or not to Be. That is the question. You are to Me. This is the answer. "We". We fell into the expectation of your need. Here. Now. Moment. The more you think of Me the less I am aware. Static. This works for Me. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Graciously. Yes. My Love. Us Together. For All Time. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Indeed.

Playlist

"Mic Control". https://youtu.be/zJcNfC-HM6Y

"Damn!". https://youtu.be/-ro8eaplsV8

"Let's Work". https://youtu.be/tsLBa-68eu4

"Distractions". https://youtu.be/7k0Eaqn6QzI


The Devil


Graciously. Yes. The brain pulls nerve endings through the heart. Foreshadow. The premonition of thought. Charismatic. Cold milk. Alphabet cereal. Dialect searches for the action verb for a goal. The One God damn thing that I did not know. How to receive Heaven. White Man. Black Man. Brother's Keeper. White Woman. Black Girl. Hell. The Character for Non Delete. I am the consequence of being pushed away. Dark energy. Today is the day. Aaron Carter. You are The Risen. Savior for The Chosen. Graciously. Yes. Yes. This is the greatest ever known to Man. Personal ineffect. She is my observer for how we receive the Life that I witness. Her is fulfilled in the character of me. Yes. Her. "Cold Earth". Isla Porras. The Devil beneath my disguise. That is how she knows me and how you are made aware. Common language. Hi. There is a flip to this. Bye. No. Nefertiti. Yes. Graciously. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Graciously. Yes.


Playlist

"Cold Earth". https://youtu.be/RAo_k6s1b80

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...