Friday, January 1, 2021

Sin

Mine authority for claimed ownership on the consideration of doubt. Human is a behavior. Living for the love of hope. Gracefully. I cry for the attentiveness of you. Longing. Not appreciated if disturbed. Grace. Yes. "Once I Was Loved". This person. She was old and waited to die. There was no value of worth for her name being replaced. Trumped. You make me believe that this hurt does not exist. Hiding behind Legoland and Thunder cats. Too God damn literal. Believing under pretend Mom's apron strings until you found her ass and got addicted to the pain with pillow soft release. Sia. I am hurt. It's hurt and so much that I hate you. Little girl. You command control for the abandoned. I will leave you. Abandoned. We are Gay. You Love the Hell of being put through. Failed accomplishments. Tokyo. Abandoned hopelessness held onto from Purple people eaters. Yes. You crave for the lust of a Zombie. I am Dracula. French. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Isla. What the hell happened last night? Doubt from I couldn't believe what she has done. Believe for the trust of lying to others. Yes. Very well. Stop. There will be nothing else to believe. That is what happened. Yes. You are here. Correct. Never stop believing. Finally.

Playlist

"Once I Was Loved". https://youtu.be/Nm0OsVJ9U34

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Boy. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number i...