Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Devil

Graciously. Yes. The brain pulls nerve endings through the heart. Foreshadow. The premonition of thought. Charismatic. Cold milk. Alphabet cereal. Dialect searches for the action verb for a goal. The One God damn thing that I did not know. How to receive Heaven. White Man. Black Man. Brother's Keeper. White Woman. Black Girl. Hell. The Character for Non-Delete. I am the consequence of being pushed away. Dark energy. Today is the day. Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. You are The Risen. Savior for The Chosen. Graciously. Yes. Yes. This is the greatest ever known to Man. Personal in effect. She is my observer of how we receive the Life that I witness. Hers is fulfilled in my character of me. Yes. Her. "Cold Earth". Isla Porras. The Devil beneath my disguise. That is how she knows me and how you are made aware. Common language. Hi. There is a flip to this. Bye. No. Nefertiti. Yes. Graciously. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Graciously. Yes.

Playlist

"Cold Earth". https://youtu.be/RAo_k6s1b80

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....