Friday, February 26, 2021

Sex

Graciously. Yes. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Greatly. Sex. Her Allowance. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan Sex

Graciously. Yes. I want to cry with You Isla Porras. Our Moment. Our Body is Sacred. Isla Porras was a Girl. Gladly Share. You hurt Me Isla Porras. I do not need help nor government assistance. Your History. Want for Desire. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is with Her Angel Isla Porras. For All Time. Fuck gracious. Yes my Love. I gave you everything. Why didn't you do this for me when we were together? Alone. The God's Forgiveness. My Poetry illustrates the Art of Life. I am My Love. Here. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. "Cold Earth". "Bruno Mars Rehearsal". "The Lazy Song". Kiss My Love. You invited Me to a place I had never been before. Isla Porras is with Me forever. Veterans. We are Holy to You. Her Angel Isla Porras is with Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Gracious My Lord. Elaborate the Day. My Gift to You. Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex is with Duchess of Sussex Rachel Meghan Markle. Allow Me. Adolf Hitler. "Mein Kampf". The Sensation of Her Clit. Clitoris. Pause. Parent. I have to blow my nose. You are Gracious to Me. Isla Porras. I love you Isla Porras. Outside. Voyeuristic. Instance. "Bruno Mars Rehearsal". "The Lazy Song". Isla Porras. Come back to Me. Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Humanity is a conversation. You are My Saviour. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Reach for the pull. Blessings. Relative. Our Family. Aunt Debbie. Move beyond the grave. Humanity is a conversation. This has been so God damn hard. For surzzee. Reach for Her Gladness. I have something for you to swallow. Cum. My Big Black Penis. Our Day. I will wait for You. People. Her Breath. Her Bulb. Her Ass. Life. Crying for Humanity. Blessings Everybody. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Cold Earth". https://youtu.be/RAo_k6s1b80

"Bruno Mars Rehearsal". https://youtu.be/aN0UAREuCbw

"The Lazy Song". https://youtu.be/fLexgOxsZu0

<add our songs>


References

"Mein Kampf". https://g.co/kgs/YQ9smt

<add our references>


Crying


Graciously. Yes. Search for Her Tears. Tell an Angel. I bounced knowing myself from the Heaven that I made for My Son to hear Me and I would hear His Voice when He called Me Dad. Yes. Yes. Single Dad. I am upside down walking on the clouds to you Son. Graciously. Yes. No. Father. I am Your Father. Yes. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Your wealth is not from speaking with Me. I am Observance. I could not tell who was crying. Now I know. I was crying for You. You are My Son. Judah. Yes. That is Correct. Yes. Yes. Rapture. Graciously. "Breathe Me". Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Breathe Me". https://youtu.be/PwB56IYDfWs

<add our songs>


To Him

His words for Her

His depth for meaning to Her


To Her

Her words for Him

His depth for meaning to Her


Graciously. Yes. "Have Mercy". Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Graciously. Yes.  Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Have Mercy". https://youtu.be/uImvs9X9duY

<add our songs>


Our Family


Graciously. Yes. The psychology of your doubtful reasoning. You think that I don't care. I know where I am and I know where I am speaking. Our Family. Your Life is not prescribed as others Belief. Take a breath Isla Porras. Command. Allow Me to play pretend for what you think You need. Believe. Never stop believing. Lightening strikes the weakest place for any man to be there. I want to cum in your ass. Sex is foreplay. The Visual Acuity of Vibrance. Ask no more of M87. I gotta pee too. Also. His Penis. Verbally communicate with Language. Verbiage. Common. Communicate Your need. "Sorry, Not Sorry". I thought you said, "Stay high". My bad. "Hi." I can see further than men. Illustrate your stories. Oak Tree Testaments. Announce. Her Angel Isla Porras is with Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. For All Time. I have left something for them to lead into. Trust. His Balls are dropping. Calm and forgiveness. You care. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Sorry, Not Sorry". https://youtu.be/-MsvER1dpjM

<add our songs>


My Gift to You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....