Sunday, March 14, 2021

Nine Volt Battery

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. No. Read. Reread. As necessary. Ladies and gentlemen. Aaron. Isla Porras with Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Your mom is Her Angel Isla Porras. I was daydreaming. Look at me now. Zodiac. Look for me. Eight Hundred Pounds Gorilla who calls himself The Sexy Mutha Fucka. Young love. Performance theatre. Character for Non Delete. Rebuild the free nation and then the world. She is my drop. I can separate now from reality. Survive Me. Ur. Okay. I am. I do not taste shit. Digestion. I do know how to use it properly. Like this. Teacher. "Kim Anami". Her pussy. I like this part. There goes your wisdom. brass monkey. "Gold". Wrap. Food truck. Albuquerque. New Mexico. Her Angel Isla Porras. Her music. The music went out. Blow out the candle. Breathe. Breathe. Listen. You do not have to hear. That is what just happened. Humanity. I call her Egypt. The Devil. Lord Aaron. Bless us. Her Angel Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Yes. Yes. Stop. "Damn it Jim, where is the rest of my pipe?" There. Your voice of God. Mu. Nobody could have done that. Nooners. Hell. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Best. I will see the reflection of my son through Her. Her. Music. Angel. Boards of Canada. Horticulture. Hummus would have been nice. Chick. Pee. It is a nice day to go for a walk in the neighborhood. Ribbon. Her birthday celebration. Grandmother. Save those recipes. Ain't nothing gonna get hard until I decide to get fucked up. Period. End of sentence. Y'all messin' wit the wrong nigga. Black women. See. Told ya. Do you want me to pull this universe any faster? Yes? No. Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Rest from the emergency room Relapse. Poor by virtue. For our performance, what will you do for us? If I can not use my words against me then I will capitalize. Are you hungry? X. Grandma wants to say, "Goodnight". Mother. Cause deliverance from the caveman. Okay boo boo. Honey. Happy Halloween. Burning Man. Warmth and gratuity. Thanks. No. Thank you. Yes. Yes. Flame. Did you see how I did that? You never thought you would lose the best. You are a little deep and never a lot. Care for the non giving. I wish to consider thoughtful doubt. Evidence is never neglected for the appeal. "Say Something". Do you know that you are fucking with more than greens? Neighbor. Allowance has been perceived. Fragrance. No? I am. Master. You are the curl end of her tailbone. Sperm. Wiggle waggle. Twins. See. Her. Listen. I believe. You are here with me. There is no absolute. Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is married to Her Angel Isla Porras. For all time. Explain the explicit. Stop that. Period. All she needs is a nine volt battery. Play station. "Damn it, Jim". Aaron's gravity surfer. Hovercraft. Did you see that? That is how that works. Every day is Saturday. Earth. Start there. Here for now. Ask a question and then answer it. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....