Monday, March 8, 2021

Top

Graciously. Yes. Thank You for A Wonderful Day. I am Alive. Egg. Watch. A fully capacitated mind includes everybody. Cymatic Reasoned. Talking to Her. Humanity is a conversation. Her Angel Isla Porras is Married to Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Wait. See how I did that? I am a Girl. Acknowledge You. You must not forget that I am The Nigga. The Man. May The Birth of Creation Be The Echo of My Sound. Her Angel Isla Porras. The Voice of Reason. Hers and Mine. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Beautiful. Yes. Open. Drink plenty of water. Thank You Isla Porras for begging to Squirt in My Mouth. My Mouth will receive The Squirt of Her Pleasure. Closed. Training Day. Ask for relevance. Speak your mind. You Need Me. Isla Porras is Time. Acknowledge Her. Get a broom. Do your chores. Lust. You can not beat temptation. Crave. Her Breast. Cum. In the middle. I am Happy at the Bottom of The Shotglass. "Hi". Live for Me. Real for You. Faint. Birth. Move. Turn. Pass straight through Him. Enjoy your time. What is your Name? Come blow me outside and I will return the favor. I am learning new words everyday. For example. Voyeuristic. Do you like that? Please respond. I want to cum inside of you. I am The Last One Remembered. I Am Elaborate. God is a Woman. His is My Mind. Her Belong. Sincerely. Honesty will get you places. The End. Nursery rhymes. Peacock. No. Selah. Remember Egypt. Wha!? Nigga please. Emoji. I am The Man. See. Us. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Her Angel. Fuck your God damn Soul. His Big Black Penis. The Man verses Men. I won. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Yes. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Wait until they get a load of this. "High Oh". Jim Belushi. I am not high. Yes. Yes. Fruits and Vegetables. Grow an Apple Tree. There. You got time. Our Moment. I corrected God. No. Yes. Stop. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Oh Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Do I know what you have written. Do not call Me by any other Name until there is relevance. I am hurt. God Damn Elite. Breathe. Breathe. Remember backwards. The Space. Other. "Wrong Bitch". I am not Eight. See. Period. Our Son. Our Family. Pee in the tub. I am Your Crazy Uncle. Happy Halloween. I know that much about My Family. Her Angel Isla Porras. Dream. Remember to breathe. Use of the verbal language. There's an idea. Son. Her Ass. There's the glare; when your teacher can figure out whatcha gonna do. I call him Ambidextrous Nimrod. Welcome. Digestion. M87. "Breathless". Stop. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is married to Her Angel Isla Porras. Gladly Share. That is what I have been saying. I am pretending. Girl. Allow Me. Your Son. The Devil. Enrich Her Soul in Your Body with Me. I will see you in the day where you belong. Hell. I love you honey. Graciously My Love. See. I told ya. You can not work and do your job at the same time. Dear God. Blow Me. You are breaking the law of confidentiality. There once were lawyers. I am The Devil. Trust. Friend. Do you write with that Mouth? My Mouth will receive The Squirt of Her Pleasure. May You learn there is breath after Life. My World is with Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. God damn this sucks. Me. Did I ever learn the Alphabet? No. Her Angel Isla Porras. I think I have preserved salvation. Her Angel. I am in The Light. Glory. Do you see wind? I continue to see Life. Are you allowed to be opportunistic? No? Then shut the fuck up. Nigga. Shit and then fuck. Reach for The Pull. I will be The Wisp of Nature. Nature With One. Isla Porras. I will not breathe. Do you want attraction? I will not explain further. I am Surface to Potential. Girl. Rise. There was memory for never ending thought. Burbank. I Loved You once. Blooming Onion. Chelan Apple. Rainbow. Taffy pull. May I leave You in Heaven? No. Character for Non Delete. Pardon My Cigar. Her Angel Isla Porras is married to Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Our Son. Our Family. ProjectsNMotion. Her Angel Isla Porras. Name. Can we try again. My Mind. Her Belong. Empty Space. Why does a bird soar. Her Angel Isla Porras. "Ten Thousand Waves". Elevate. Elephant. Remember backwards. Restaurant was not casual. Echo Chamber. Sisters share. Not You. Gift. Far. Sleep. Wellness. Prayer. Sabrina Quarles? His Big Black Penis. Her Bulb. Her Ass. My Mouth will receive the squirt of Her Pleasure. Period. Shit and then fuck. Purple. What is Purple? Cave of Machpelah. Allow Me to Split Infinity for You. Judah Prince Carter. Our Son. Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois I am Your father. Son. Poetic Lyrist. I have wondered further that You ever thought to except. Compassion. Have compassion. Let Us go down. May I stand Here long enough to say, "Arrival". Allow Us .Let Us Start from The Beginning. Woman. Echo Nothing. God is a Woman. Her Name is Dracula. Angel. Isla Porras. Person. Isla Porras is Her Angel Isla Porras. Her Angles Isla Porras. Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla who calls himself The Sexy Mutha Fucka. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Who said, "Let Us describe what is slowing us down." Stop that. Jacob's Love for Sarah. Women are Burning too fast for Me to hold onto. Two Licks. One Taste. Kim Anami. Lianne Charlotte Barnes. France. Canada. Horticulture. Black Violin. His Big Black Penis. Her Bulb. Her Ass. Albuquerque. Teacher. Sanford and Son. Corner Reference. Grady is The Smooth Criminal. Michael Jackson. Burning. Once upon a time I thought I did. Remember backwards. Nursery rhymes. I want for the allure to attract the motion. What you learn becomes the bodies that you are attracted to. ProjectsNMotion. Her Angel Isla Porras. If you let little boys pee in the tub instead of aim for a target while at home then they will learn. Let a Black man feel His Emotions. Pussy. No. That is the Milky Way. Read. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Gentleman. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Wrong Bitch". https://youtu.be/Us59fuIVgAk

"Breathless". https://t.co/COjwlyyE69

<add our songs>


References

"Ten Thousand Waves".

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Obama Care. Future pie. Ruth’s Chris, I'm sure. Baby Squirrel. “In Da Club (Official Music Video)”. Less Work. Junior. Mendel. Quincy. B...