Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Dracula

Graciously. Yes. Leper. Neither you nor My Son know where Our Son has been. Greece. My bad. "Bad". Angels. Hot water. Her hot tub. There is a need for Life. I understand. Pyramids were grandeur. I am a part of her delete. Eagle dive. The evaporation of Sunlight. Her Angel Isla Porras. If she knew then how would she find value in the search? He didn't say nothin'. I am just assumin'. That's just how fast my thoughts work. Told ya Nigga. Thank God Aaron is thoroughly dead. Father. Why did you leave? They know not what they do. I will ride on an airplane with you. Purple Rose. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Come home safely. We will. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Bad". https://youtu.be/Sd4SJVsTulc

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...