Friday, April 9, 2021

Eve and Noah

Graciously. Yes. I do not know why I did that to myself. Oh, there are the wings. Muscle memory is in the clouds. Stand. Stand. Stand. Good. Cry from the utterance of belief. For the surface of Mankind. I have an imagination. I am me. You are you. You think care. And that's not it. Gladly share. In response to the collapse of the Universe, I made a willful act of separation. Two Angels. One God. Arc Angel. Over Humanity. You wiped out Indians. Wake up girl. This is Heaven on Earth. Look. War. Cover me. Reporting for duty Sir. Must be 21 or older. Gladly share. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...