Thursday, April 8, 2021

Goodnight

Graciously. Yes. I am not the only one who loves you. Tree of Life. The caress of her hands. Her cry for lover man. Mister. Allowance. I learn. I will never cry for another lover. Baby. Common origin story. You better sweat from the palms of your hands. Blow Me Isla Porras. Throat Orgasm. If you can open your mouth then you can open your ass. You did not learn how to lose breath from awareness. The day the little Black boy earned $900 by 9:00 am trading options and went bike riding past Earth City. Best day ever. I stopped to view the gazebo by the lake. My blind spot must be where the surface is. How could you know the difference if you did not take it personally? Woman. @sesamestreet I will unbipartisan you. Count Dracula. Bahaha. That was funny. Gladly share. Goodnight. No. I do not want to go back to that time. You are not smart enough and I do not care. Empathy. Your sorrow. Has every word simply meant franchise to you? I do not understand little Black boy. Isosceles triangle. There is no belief for need. I am The One. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Push away. I do care. At the same time. Our Moment. And my art does not have to reflect that. @Slash 00. Graciously. Yes. Nothing. Yes. Graciously. That is what I write from. Nothing is. You want somethin'? Okay. Here you go. Ta da. Pause. Slow down girl. That's my pelvic bone. Visit Greece. I do love this picture. Cum Again. Yes. Yes. HelioMonsterman


Cum Again


Graciously. Yes. Kim Anami. Men wonder for too much thinking. Gladly Share. Breasts. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting


Breasts

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Ma. Same Game. Arthritis. Damn! George. Global. Oh, Jerry, Twice Hamlet, Senior a Play. Mold. Milk. A new ball of yarn. It's beneath you...