Monday, April 19, 2021

Habit

Graciously. Yes. I am glad you were curious. You had to master awareness before allowing yourself to get drunk. You gonna have to use a mirror to check my vital signs. "Poison". This is not my occurrence. I get it. I came here for the organic, high T.H.C. Marijuana. Was goin' on? Pop it. "Reveal". He is my man. Her absence was my victory. I called you. No one else would play this song. Nigga please. What the fuck is your name? We are God. You will have to think for yourselves. I am trying to say I love you Isla Porras. There is no try. There is need for another concern. Splash. God damn Isla Porras. Damn. Damn. Damn. Habit. Age is relevant for your experience. Call. Name. Response. Who will you give the oral tradition to? Eve. Pardon My Cigar. Maker's Mark whiskey. Brand. Brandy? Wow. I feel you. Do you need help? Fuck charity. Humanity is a conversation. World Class Humanitarians. Grandma. Lord is appropriate. Cultural dialect and heritage between him and her. "Rhythm Nation". You trust me. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I am also addicted. I am an anchor. Respect. Dignity. March. Black person. Male. Female. Man. Relevance. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Organized crime can not save you. I peed on your concrete. Last generation. Go outside and die. Isla Porras. Fuck your society. There is no heart for attitude. Go. That is my claim. We are approaching freedom. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Poison". https://youtu.be/RcbMW2-Goog

"Reveal". https://youtu.be/RGKZqVZsoaQ

"Rhythm Nation". https://youtu.be/OAwaNWGLM0c

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....