Friday, April 16, 2021

Head Nigga In Charge

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Before the aftermath had a thought of redundancy. Describe the view of nature. Spectacular. Potential is outside. A difference of your opinion opposing your differentiated opinion. I guess I will like girls. I am better at adjusting anyway. I am hornier than you. Angel. Cigars. I am reoccurring for her. Collaboration of a willing partner. Light was the only random occurrence. Lead. Lag. Make her claim stigma was her only delicacy for delight. Time invariant. Our Moment. Now there is life. Clay working. Sculpt. Nude. Drawings of them. Greece. Do not overreact. I got this. Third time is the charm. When you overreact to your own kind then you become the fool. First Generation. Diversify. I am all cried out of sadness. I am. Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Egg for survival. Heads. Use both. Plural. No. Oh, really? Yes. Ask. Be curious. What is the fantasy of men? Abandoned. Loyalty among divisions for a slow death. I can not serve happiness. Prisoner. They hung her. Friday, the 13th. I caught up with them and watched. You made the memory. Fuse burnt. Etched. Now. "If You Love Me". Echo that. Myths and folklore. The further from the echo the more enclosed you are within your own force field. Atom. Funny turns like this. What is this? My imagination becomes your girlfriend. That is the problem. Gladly share. They are too God damn hard headed. Grandma. Written word. I listen to the people. Do you hear that? What if I literally did do nothing? Imagine that. Wheel. Happy Halloween. God Damn Elite. Here is an apple. We are Angels. I am alive. We are God. Told ya. Come back to me. Judah Prince Carter. Earth to surface. I hear your mind. I am a Good Father. Tree of Life. You do not know my soul. One is too many. I do not swear. That is correct. Holy. Holy. Holy. You have to allow me to be here. Caesar was never gracious. Lord is appropriate. Aaron is thoroughly dead. Our Son. Our Family. Our Belonging. Tweet. Dark matter is organic. You better not drop a pencil. Pick one up for another. A promise was never a dare. Take that bitch. Too much hotgirl flashes. Do not disturb. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Albuquerque. Everyday is Saturday for Us. "One To The Head". I am glad to know this. I came here to meet the girl who sold me the Marijuana. Organic. High T.H.C. Humanity is a conversation. We are glad here. The Angel saves God from Venus. You better hide my Marijuana. That is for Grandmother. Word. Frankenstein is not a murderer. Monster. LGBTQ. There for Us. The God Damn Elite. I am on fire. No one knows your name up here. I am Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. The Authors. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Graciously written. You are welcome. I found the death camp. Okay. And action. When a parent will pay a ransom for his Son's whereabouts. Alpha and Omega. That literally happened. I am saying grace to you. I had to be willing to let you hold the greatest kernel of doubt. Thank you for saving my life. Final Authorship goes to @cleosol Everything that people should know and finally depend upon. Close the beginning of the paragraph. Speak to the verb. People. Gladly share. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist
"If You Love Me". https://youtu.be/5UtwGz50dWk
"One To The Head". https://youtu.be/eAQMvUioV6c
<add our songs>

God Damn Elite

Judah Prince Carter

Wheel

Written

Graciously Yes. Nothing is a word until spoken. Then you have perspective. Gladness. Gracious. Whole. We can not repeat the same words or we would lose our bearings. Stars align. Laying down tracks for another occurrence. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....