Thursday, April 15, 2021

Mom

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Naked. God. Man. The Last Woman Standing. I learned how to create musical instruments from her. He moves so fast that you will not know what you are thinking. And then he will tell you. Glide. Paw Patrol. So what your Boy comes home. What the fuck does that mean? When a Mom will not allow her Daughter to be better than herself. Now I lay me down to sleep. Seven deadly sins. I left for the Father that I was not. Immersive. Etiquette. She is dreaming by day. My awareness is your mind's capacity. The only person who does not know me can not believe in who I am. Your Mom is Her Angel Isla Porras. We thought sounding like you would help. No. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I thought about you once. And then I never believed again. I knew. People. Longing creates separation. You need your Mom for life. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....