Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Ahead of the curve

Graciously. Yes. Haiti. You ask a lot of people, you get a lot of agrees. Ahead of the curve. I can hear enough to listen. ProjectsNMotion. Driving question. Who the fuck was Joseph Kony? East side. Please interpret. What is purple? Shit. Aunt Debbie. Gladly share. I understand. Ya’ll gettin’ ready to burn my notes in St. Louis. What you do not take, give to me. I offer. You receive to give. I receive. I learned how smart I was when I wrote my first book. “Sefirot of Lemniscate.” Book of infinity. Aaron Carter. Pseudonym. Is she still talkin’? I am sweating. That is why I am sticky on the inside. Take a bath. There is the echo. Through the hoop and then bounce out. I do not have to be smart. No. Isla. I do. Yes. Yes. Do you tell a secret or do you give mortality? Neither. I hold her angel wings. Snap. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Corner Reference

“Sefirot of Lemniscate”. Aaron Carter.


Ahead of the curve


Graciously. Yes. Tooth graders. Do the unthinkable. Clearly. I am hurt. Do not hurt me. Where is a direction I have never been? God damn. It's gonna get cold. Thermal Warmth. Reach for the pull. Life is ahead of the curve. I am not warning you about shit. So that is what you are gonna say to me? Lord is appropriate. Newly discovered. Her ass. Her bulb. Greece. Breasts. Cold milk. Earth to bound vessel. What is your name? Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...