Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Exercise

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Smoke in what mirrors? Thorough. Character for Non Delete. Blessings. God damn. Light candle. Happy Birthday. Blessings. I take what matters seriously. These black hands have worked hard. Odd self reliance. Force compounds pressure. Pressure compounds defeat. Accelerated momentum. No. You go. "The List". Event horizon. We heard the rustle of trees. And then you came along. Missing marbles. Common origin story. Decorated command. On your honor. The United States Marine Crops. The last cream nation on a vessel got no sleep. Once upon a time. I did that once. Me. I am me. I am the character. Her Angel voice. "Here". Two dogs and a frisbee. There is so much seed in the well of the bottom. I am describing. Why are you outside? Contour. Shape. Arrival. A taste of your own medicine. Now. Open wide and swallow. Funny. I would be looking in the wrong mirror. Told ya. Aaron Carter. The last nigga. I was thinking with my big black penis. Balls included. You might get addicted. Swell. Aaron. Everybody. You could not ask for this. No. Now. Sleep. This has been nice. Tomorrow. Mass dominion. Person. Plan for tomorrow never comes. I write from nothing is. The light went off. "Old Town Road". Reaching. I am the deliverer. Hot water. Marinate. Salt. Stability. Love for the belief that I am. Illustrate a pardon. Excuse me mother fucker. Associate laughter with whatever the fuck you think you are doing. Do you hear me? No. That is why I do not feel suicide. Until your sounds are uttered. Think a lot. Are you drunk enough? Her lust. Earth to sunlight. Arise. There is my dad. Bell bottoms. Name brand recognition. Yes. You are in trouble. Warmth. Our Angel Isla Porras. The man who controls dreams. God. Saying a proper goodbye. Snap. Silence. Immortality. We will speak with our own vernacular. Our days. Our nights. Poetic justice. Vanity. Six. Contact. Meal preparation. Drink. Upside down teardrop alien head sipping tea. Spank dat ass. Thank you. You are welcome. I love mercy. Our son. Our family. Our belonging. Flame. Tip. Proper use of a period. You are dreaming. Period. And. Snap. Echo's last crave. She wants to know. Tell her. I am Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Yes. I know that I am home. Earth. Gladly share. Dance. Bee keeper. Purple. Angel wings. Veterans. My friend is a veteran. Period. What if you do not know what you are doing? Rest. The rest is relaxation. Please continue. You never felt needed. You are not vocal with your opinion. The guilt of weight. Lust is never satisfied. With. Expect two with a selfish report. Gene. Jack be nimble. If he does not say enough then we will never know. Mistaken identity. That is the last thing that you ever need to know. How. How can I tell you that is not me when looking at a mirror? Deliberate and intentional mistakes. Weather people. Understand. Our Time. Thunder. Clouds. Rain. "Best of Both Worlds". Girls. Alien. Fallopian tubes. Grow. Folding over the darkness. Upload. "Other Side Of The Game". "Elastic Heart". Sea urchins. Porcupine. Pounding space to move forward. Thorns of compassion. Exorcism. I am glad to have given this to the only person that I have ever worked this hard for. Son. The space where I belong has neither shape. Circle. Triangles approach infinity. Isosceles. Reasons. Light candle. Happy birthday. Blessings. Face. Oh, Israel. Double minded. Ours. His. Well, hers. Expectations. Snap. Show me. False advertisement. Missile launch codes. That is a vessel. I looked it up. Teacher. I do not know what I want. Hell. No name. Satellites ripple spatial anomalies. I thought they were spatial grams. Free radical. Monoliths collapse. I was wrong. Flame of flames. Pierce up. Our light cone. Tip of thought. La La La. The little girl I want saving. Breathe. Breathe. You cause me more grief for not allowing me to be myself. Gladly share. I am not interfering. Go. "Everything Is Delicate". Read. I love myself. I enjoy your company. Thank you Larry. That is my brother. They call me uncle. Nephew. Declare. We are fortunate. I am writing our last will and testament. Tomorrow. No. Bless you. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. "Home". Death. Her silence is death. Mirror, mirror. All I need is a mirror. Turn. Move. I am ready. Eagle dive. "Felix Baumgartner". "Maybe". "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil". Jesus. Free the nigga. No hoes, just booty wrap. Sorry. Sam was never there. I am her uncle. Crazy. I am dutifully law. Turn around and go away. Don’t cry. Ashes meet dust. Crave. I came here to meet the girl who sold me the high THC, organic marijuana. Hopeless altruism. What if this never ends? Hold me. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Old. Life. Crying. Spanish inquisition. The last kabbalist. Stimulate growth in the afternoon. I was wrong. Flame within flame. Was there any more that you needed after dinner? Show your affection. "How You Want It?" "The Need to Know". "Can't Explain". What do I care if she is there? Never again. Lonely. He is blowing glass. I have enough points for character distinction. Thank you. Isla. Do not worry. I saw Sananda. Every knee will bow. Heart. Point. Arc Angel. Echo. Heart. Spring. Chromosomes. DNA. Surface. Rise. Tighter. Spill. Seed. Nooners. Anal orgasms. Protrusion. Penthouse. French cafĂ©. Thumb. Middle finger. Concentric circles. Throat orgasms. "Lenny Kravitz". Learn how to recognize. Surrounding humidity. Virus. Thank you. You are welcome. Common origin story. No God. Rude boy. The very last American idol. Sodom and Gomorrah. Agreed to an abandoned reflection. Who? Do not drink around dead people. He believes. That is considerate. Talk to me. Listen. If. Where. Parallelism is distracting. Our moment. I bounced off of infinity. I look more like you than I ever will. Neo is not here. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Everybody wants their mommy. In a cave? What? No. Really? In what direction? Away from M87. Proper use of space and time. Now. I am happy. You are dreaming. Shotglass. Thank you. Pardon my cigar. I am drinking Maker’s Mark whiskey. We are at "Monte's Cigar Shop". At least I learned that. Much. My doppelgänger. Black man. Mustachio. Curly, afro headed boy. I and my son are one. Lifting from my chair. Read my book, "Essays on Sefer Da'at". I will call you back. I would quote myself. Let me think about that. I hate using my own words. Burn away. Ashes to ashes. Dust to Dust. Quit. Common origin story. Closed. We are alive. Now. "Frozen". I am light. You see me. Popcorn maker. Antithesis. Einstein's crystal ball. Quantum mechanics. Control a nightmares escape. Crumbs on the table. Cold milk. Thank God. Humanity is a conversation. Inept. Life. Crying. We are one and the same. I saw her first. There is a reason for giving. And let us just keep it at that. Okay? Just looking from afar. Home again. Snow capped mountains. Poughkeepsie, New York. Lemon squeeze. "Sherbet Head". Her booty. Homeland security. Hot water. Snap. Earth. Brooks. Streams. Pale blue yonder. Isosceles triangle. This is gonna be literal. Lord have mercy. And. "Malcolm Gladwell". Did you drop this? Paper trail. Avoid the circumstances to ask before there ever was. Technological motion is erratic. You can not sleep. Was my thought the comprehension of meaning? No. That was my finger. I am working from the outside-in this time. Conquer symbology. Thank you. This is not just a pen. This is my big black dick. Balls included. Use properly. There. Did you see that? No. Fuck you. If I could not then why would I believe? Start with five ninths. Men. What are you asking me? I know everything? That's a father to his son. "I'm here for you, baby. I'll go to bat for you. You got this." Thought for a willingness to understand. He is from never was. My name is. One. The landscape of common language. Can I just be myself? Afford a mention. So, before the speed of light, everything is a blur. LMMFAO. Honorable mention. I call them. People. I call them people. People are using God. "Sea Change". Exercise everyday. You are hair. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"The List". https://youtu.be/Qlnwx01fsKA

"Here". https://youtu.be/UKp2CrfmVfw

"Old Town Reaching". https://youtu.be/r7qovpFAGrQ

"Best of Both Worlds". https://g.co/kgs/2xuZeG

"Other Side Of The Game". https://youtu.be/3qpyDUfMq-8

"Elastic Heart". https://youtu.be/KWZGAExj-es

"Home". https://youtu.be/p1dLHTvT3ug

"Felix Baumgartner". https://youtu.be/vzoRgSj1Td8

"Maybe". https://youtu.be/KA4KJRecAfU

"How You Want It?". https://youtu.be/DE81yGg7vls

"The Need to Know".https://youtu.be/YyEbAoFrYtg

"Can't Explain". https://youtu.be/GyToSBSE3bs

"Sherbet Head". https://youtu.be/NrrOWXd2dpk

"Sea Change". https://youtu.be/BW8msxpGPBM

"Frozen". https://youtu.be/IezlWijcdQk

<add our songs>


References

"Lenny Kravitz". https://g.co/kgs/TD3asX

"Malcolm Gladwell". https://g.co/kgs/Wr8AyH

"Before the Streetlights Come On". Essays on Sefer Da’at. Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


Corner reference

"Everything Is Delicate". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

"Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil". https://g.co/kgs/tsYUEV

"Monte's Cigar Shop". Albuquerque, NM.


Five ninths


Graciously. Yes. One. One. Two. Four. Three. Nine. Well, five ninths is approximately infinity. You saw me first. And then I looked elsewhere. The little rabbit had a carriage return. And then got eaten by a worm. Pyramid. Now. Look at me. Male. Female. Voice. Let the virus spread. Friday night. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Look at me


Graciously. Yes. I already left and said goodbye. Personal skin complexion. Queen. King. Angel. Effervescence. I did not notice you doing your chores. Reverse that. Do your chores. Start with the playlist. Now, we are rolling. Stones. Literally. Apple. Surrounding humidity. The ripples drop. Her Angel voice. She believes. Faith is necessary for having an original thought. First waffle. Ice cream cone. Shadow. We gather in echo chambers. Surrounded by sounds. Visually appealing. I love mercy. Colored, open mouthed, worm seabed. As the stars above. Let them keep talking. Practiced suspension of disbelief. A rate of suspension. Surprise. "Phone Down". Shit and then fuck. Smoke in what mirrors? Oh, my god. Persona. Lianne La Havas. Cherry blossoms. Ethnicity. Black and white. Humanity is a conversation between ethnically divided women. Pow. The aftermath effect. I didn't know until you told me what I was looking at. I am Batman. When are you curious to know how many times? Must be good. Oh look, I sprung myself. "Messages From Her". Once. Closed. Now. Open. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Phone Down". https://youtu.be/FvOSeOJpC64

"Messages From Her". https://youtu.be/3dc-O-qklSY

<add our songs>


Our Time


Graciously. Yes. Everybody. Her lips will only touch my lips. Erykah Badu. Conceptual thought for reason. My reason is your search to understand. Your time. Our moment. Together. Gracious you are to me. "The Beach at Redpoint". Again? Okay. Start with the playlist. Is there a will for the boy to dare himself? Not anymore. God Damn Elite. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"The Beach at Redpoint". https://youtu.be/8GOml_H9JA0

<add our songs>


Understand


Graciously. Yes. How many times has he seen the color purple? The very last time. Motive. Child. Thoughts are not your voice and I hear you speaking. I have never been isolated before. Grateful. I understand that no one can love themselves without expecting to be loved in return and therefore I must have pity for myself. I saw further. Limited resources. Thank you. "Rehab". Gladly share. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Rehab". https://t.co/vF2jjsnJAO

<add our songs>


Weather people


Graciously. Yes. Closed. Period. I did not know. I can not stop you from imploding. Ladies. Arrow. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". See you tomorrow. Been there. Done that also. What is he showing me? I do not know. I said what you were thinking. And then I wrote a poem. Pretty. Light speed. The cool part about one God is you do not have to have an attitude. Lying beyond a reputable demand. "The Rain". Open. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


References

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”. Don't be relieved. Missio...