Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Cave

Graciously. Yes. We gotta get outta here or our ideas will be stolen like bubonic plague. Snap. The ripple drops. Light splash. As the stars above. You are an endangerment to life and well being. This is just unsavory. Master Banquet Server Aaron Carter. I am in shock. I came prepared. Therapy. Fast is not a truck stop. Marketable dildo research. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Therapy


Graciously. Yes. Finally. Describe your confession. Each one, pull one. My graciously ever loving mind. I do not have the Earth vessel. Earth to unfortunate. This is your life and he is not doing a God damn thing about it. You are thieves. My voice rides the surface of your accountability and you think that is my personal behavior. Nigga. Compassion. Single Father. You do not know me. Ha, glory. Aunt Esther. Shit. There goes the alarm. Restart the fucking Universe all over again. Yesterday is fulfilled. Hell. Now what? I am immortal. This seems to be a dilemma. Binary star. Can not spell every God damn word fast enough. Let us see. Shit. No time. Where the fuck was I yesterday? Girl. Holy shit. Fucked that too. I mean also. Your gracious mutha fucka. A man's fear of child rearing. Her lady. Trust is never stop believing. I will build us a capital and call my law to attention. Our order. Well, his. Fuck me anyway. Guess what I do not give because I do but know how. Shit. With order and prestige. Play for the moment. Let's see who will win. Nigga. You go to the grave with the cherish of your Mother and you take everyone else along with you. Statue. I suffocated a little at birth. Mom. Share. A little bit of trouble is not a lot of rest. Tick tock. Around the clock. Ain't nobody here to hurt you. Everybody alive is already on T.V. Everybody else is just paying for their service. At least they will not dream about a bird carrying death. Each one, pull one. Find your Grandmother. Tell. Share. Listen to stories. Play pretend is the service provided on this channel. Earth worms. Spin up. Spin down. Light source radiance. She gave a damn. Shit. She is not supposed to look or behave that way because of you. Too critical thinker. Give Grandma her Marijuana. Let us work. Extended version. Smoking with her. Aunt Debbie and Ernestine. Hypothetically. Show me. You are there. I am in Albuquerque. Yes. Us. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Ma. Same Game. Arthritis. Damn! George. Global. Oh, Jerry, Twice Hamlet, Senior a Play. Mold. Milk. A new ball of yarn. It's beneath you...