Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Gravedigger

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Cough. Swallow. Gag reflexing. Review the rainbow from inside the honeycomb. Stomach honeymoon. Alleviate the fact. Fact versus friction. Poetic justice. Choose the fat. Ruby red. Nicely done. Wicked morphed from one eye. Third. Afro sheen. Conjunction. Breasts adore. Call out. Aaron. Isla Porras is adored by Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Succulent. Glory and then misprint and in that order. Cockroach. It is like a yo-yo. Like I said, "Literally". Promise you. Altruistic. No. I do not swear. Keep your word. Donald's island. Her hidden view. Too much. All dat black ass. Blah, blah, blah. All of a fuckin' sudden. Trees fall from withered leaves. Keep your grass clean on the other side of the fence. I love my organic humidor lounge pink and red eye, my little pretty. I am in. Whatchu talkin' bout Willis? Was he play acting? Shakes head. No. I chose life. Literally, I beat you again. I am going to let our children know better. Once and forever more. Punishable. Moms. Let boys pee in the tub. Trough urinals for him. Powder rooms for her. We are. No. This is not a clown recipe. However, thank you for getting us here. All applause. Gentlemen take a bow. Ladies have your seat. I am about to present. Tonight. One night alone. Today. Now. Really. Patience is kindness for her virtue. If you want to be famous then tell somebody about me. Drop what? Aren't those expensive? Look, it says right here in the script. Northside vindicators grew up on Neverland Ranch. Bring her soul back and then remove the vengeance. Do you? I know. Spears oar the boat. They are here also. Calligraphy. Black violin. Homeland security is my next book. I already wrote that one also. Just allow that to sink into your train of thought. Consider this. Absolute zero. Frozen. I am considerate. Lord finds her rest. And the rest is relaxation. Her bedroom. She finds him doing morning laps together and in that order. Glassblowing. Profound reciprocity separated by star signs. Mathematical obligations based on time. Honor and respect. Vigilance and Versace. Chicago. Iron supplements lake view. Her breasts are there until I say no again. Make it soft and round like her ass. The Earth. Her Angel. "John Hancock Building". Please and thank you. I found where most of the silicon is located. In her valley. North of the river. Happenstance. Shroom. Monster mash. I made you say it. Gross. Who is on first. What is on second. And I do not know is on third. Lord praise baseball. Hallelujah. Soft pretzels. Popcorn stands. Lemonade. Grass. Butter and champagne. The kernel sends his and her best recipe. Chocolate lava cake wins most outstanding waffle with morning syrup. Do your chores and bless the morning with us. Together. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Corner References

"John Hancock Building". https://g.co/kgs/TovNQm

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....