Monday, July 19, 2021

Classification

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. I must declare this as one unsafe planet. This is a more generous service. Rubber bands on colored, glass pane Victorian doors stay shut. North side St. Louis, Missouri. Highland Ave. 5121. Paul was his middle name. A friend. You do not have to return to the light. Just believe in me and we will take care of the rest. Fuck your direct energy. The bitch has been taken. Blue. Candle wax. Fringe benefits. Strings. Theory. Cymatic Reasoning. Electromagnetism. White. Black. Face forward. Fortitude. Purple passion. Strength building. Boo. Happy Halloween. From Isla Porras. ProjectsNMotion. Flat top. Diamond. Surface points to parachute for perfect storm. Original moment. In the beginning there was God. "Summertime". Only speak to brothers that way. How do I choose what to put down when you won't let me? Exhaustion. I thought you weren't coming. Joshua Tree. The last thing you will have to do is spit those monkey fools out of your life. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. She appears across the desert near the horizon. Honey and catacombs. Tip from losing to gaining potential. Oral. Silhouette. I did not hear. Where did you understand that? Comrade. I know nothing. Fuck. Literal. Cum to mass explosion. I don't know. Ejaculate. False expected. His soul is mine for tonight. Whichever you please. Camp together. Don't overrule. Spoiled milk for tree roots. "Telephone". Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. The king's harem. "Mary Poppins" is from an eon of space. There. Evolve. Look again. Public. We will figure out the rest. I am figuratively speaking. Fuck. Crave your addiction until someone new comes along. I was concerned for a thought of disbelief. Tentacles reach but never too far. A birthday girl's best present. "Pretty Wings". All night long. Friends. We are simple people too. My son calls me Aaron to have a man to man talk and leaves when he can no longer stop. Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Our Angel Isla Porras. Her vessel. Eliza. Core Juggernaut. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Summertime". https://youtu.be/Kr0tTbTbmVA

"Telephone". https://youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U

"Pretty Wings". https://youtu.be/RkPy4yq7EJo

<add our songs>


Reference

"Mary Poppins". https://g.co/kgs/4DfjsF

<add our references>


Common origin story

"Yondu". https://g.co/kgs/txERnY

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...