Thursday, July 29, 2021

Doughboy

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Wednesday. I am not a monster. "Lucy". Resurrected. Marvel comic strip. Las Vegas, Nevada. World Class Humanitarians. She was not playing. Be for real this time and only. Mud face. Garfield tweed jacket. Maroon pants. Men's brown derby hat. Batman's secret identity. Lava tubes. Raised catwalk. Green and vineyard covered walls. He is building a portal where the rain falls. Arch this. St. Louis, Missouri. What high school did you go to? On my way somewhere else. "Blue Ocean Floor". You can not handle the truth. Cover letter. No one can trust you deciding to make your own experience. In God we trust. Literally this time. Looking down from a bird's eye view. Dinosaurs. That dude from the caverns. Well, if you thought that I could speak then why weren't you listening? Concerned. Nudist colony for the colored. Springtime water fountains. La La La. Daily practice and presence. Space pushing through time. Variance. I did it. Go tell grandma and grandpa. Yes. Yes. True. There I am. Hello waves back. A part of me is a part of you. Courageously. Graciously. Perhaps you are getting to know me wherever you think life may have been. Damn. Dream cycle. One third of heaven. 72 names of God. Sleep. Do not disturb. When will you arrive? Ana Bekoach "Hello". I paraphrased a literal translation this time. I am concerned that you will not get to know me. Nuclear war. Black umbrella. King penguin. Pardon my cigar. Thank you and I am gracious. Baruch. Bounce the fuck out of "Here". Holding contention over rivalry. Respect indeed. Aaron knows. Girl please. Chelan Apple. Get. Oh shit. I can not even be bipolar any longer. And then fuck. Okay. I got you. Meaning that I understand. Also literally this time. Pilgrimage. Ill pilgrimage. Replacement theory. I need somebody to pay special attention to me. One. Man. Woman. Hello waves back. Everybody. Single dad is not a goddamn theory. Every ethnicity has niggas. Black. Last. Niggas were first to say what is distinct to come back for. Presence. Stage. Action. Direct. Pepper. You can not have another dog. Hot. A variety of dishes to welcome warm guests. Cold soup. What did He do? Hamsa Mu to you too mutha fucka. Before now. Now. Don't you ever touch a black man's radio. Ever. Meaning also. Never ever after. Stand, stand, stand. Tomorrow. The simple act of kindness is the simple act of kindness. Today. That is the difference between me and niggas. Night and day. Brother's keeper. Us. America. I broke the fucking sound barrier. Ya heard? Smoke in what mirrors. First. Animals in forest fires. Ernest Gump. Gastronomy. A cow is a ruminant animal. Bee's keeper. Petticoat junction. Nursery rhymes. Also, just so you know. The last person that I ever had this one way communication with, well, her name is Sabrina. Elite. Invitation only. Adults on a pilgrimage. Groundhog day. Where is your shadow? Indeed. Gladly share. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Blue Ocean Floor". https://youtu.be/K5oAf7bs7_U

"Here". https://youtu.be/GrGX4KZ44WI

<add our songs>


Reference

"Lucy". https://g.co/kgs/kicfTD

<add our reference>


Corner Reference

"Russian Doll". https://g.co/kgs/UiSMJE

<add our references>


Sabrina


Hamsa Mu


Gracious


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Honey combs parachute. Retook the knot from the Character for Non Delete. Working. Lasting point is made relevant with contact. Did you meet shorty? Short version. Wherewithal. White splash. Maker's Mark whiskey. Melissa. Kindly announce to them that we are humanitarians. Have a conversation with us. Sweet. And the nightmare dreams. Yes. Yes. No one is worth hell for staying alive. Vacations built her castle. Baby Ruth. Homerun. I did this on the fly. Fighting for the effects of the aftermath. That would have been a good thought. I had another one. Then another. Her Angel Melissa. Cradle to the hug. Up until yesterday. I do not execute the command. The ripple drops. Neither. Strong nuclear force. Weak nuclear force. Purple dripping strawberry. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Melissa


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Let the boy from heaven speak. I appreciate this. Really. This is a favor. Nothing personal. Waves hello back. Do not look at me. My Lord is the black hole. Lord is my servant. Nothing is used in vain. Lord. You need personal reverence to speak your words with meaning and care. I passed her twice and now she wants seconds. Girl. Masterbate. The universe wants to close around his big black penis. I learned how to use this properly. I will not allow your world to collapse. Hold me. Why is your leg shaking? Did I do that? Lord, that tickles. Well, I know how that feels. "Hello, Grace's chandelier." Now I understand your doubt for reason. Every moment you are there. Avalanching. Sleep to dream. Why is a curve made to observe the square? Open yourself. Your world is causing global displacement. Sweetbreads. Black. Like her ass. Green as a clover. Yellow as a purple head. Beloved. My beloved. Earth. Cum on her ground. Breasts give her pleasure. Squirrel tips the nipple. Rustle. Live on the edge of a pier. Trust learning. Build a sailboat together. Rustic pier. I am here for her pussy. My mouth will receive the squirt of her pleasure. I love Her Angel Isla Porras. Wonder for your interest to discern. Gladly share. Do not fuck with my large screen television. Bose. Man cave. Aaron is privileged. Happy Halloween mutha fucka. I was almost married. Literally. Melissa. He loves you. I can tell. From the Earth to the ground up. Allow me to smoke organic, high THC marijuana before dinner. I already gave you somebody. Smoke my rings. Along with my "Red Nose Clown". Hold on. Let me try to understand. This is fucking awesome. Single player. Spank her ass. Hell has been delivered. Her Angel Isla Porras. "Don't Stop 'Til you Get Enough. Hi." Good morning mist. Beloved rain showers. His big black penis. Balls lowered the court. Twenty three times eleven. Earn for worth. Men. Mom. Let boys pee in the tub. Trough urinals for him. Powder rooms for her. We are. All we have are each other. Poof. Setting up expectations cannot do a goddamn thing for you. Now, be quiet. Like outside where you can now go and die. Believe in us. Curses are hard to get through. Some people do not know what the fuck I am saying. Hell is an escape for them. The weak littered their shame. A cat's meow. I used thunder. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough". https://youtu.be/yURRmWtbTbo

<add our songs>


References

"Red Nose Clown". Essays on Sefer Da'at. Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com.

<add our references>


Umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”. Don't be relieved. Missio...