Saturday, July 24, 2021

Go

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Where did I begin to see my reflection as no other consideration? Longing. For her. "Green Eyes". You are talking to me. Shit and then fuck. Do you see what I mean? Thank you for respecting me. She is to my ears. Isla Porras. Contention minus relief. That is every girl. For all time. Nicely done. Clean. Simultaneous. I do not worry. "Dive". Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Laundry detergent not included. Don’t mind me. No. Girl. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Green Eyes". https://youtu.be/RPFyeCmHXjY

"Dive". https://youtu.be/OIOntfVPBsw

<add our songs>


Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Who? Seven days or seven deadly sins. Roar in your cave. My words are not the echo of your defense. God is a man who learns how to receive. Pray outside. We are alone together. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Everyday is Saturday for us. Our Angel Isla Porras. Voyeurism. Albuquerque. "Destiny". One Soul. Breathe. Two bodies. I want to cum in Isla Porras waters. Spank her ass. Deep throat orgasms. Warm and hot bread. Our children. You are lost and ready for overload. Yes. Do you want to satisfy the tease of her taste? Yes. Cum. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Destiny". https://youtu.be/U_OKigBRqBI

<add our songs>


Albuquerque

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....