Saturday, July 17, 2021

There

There is no Earth for another surface. How does God ask for humanity?


Hey Viola


My poetry has a very profound affect on how folks reconsider.


This is a dilemma for me.


I have an offer for you to become exceedingly wealthy in a relative short time frame.


I am not asking for you to jeopardize your business and or relations that you have established, meaningfully well, over the years. I really love your work and your forward face.


And.


I am asking politely if you would reimagine the possibility for us black and brown people.


I know that you have known me on my journey that, thus far, has not produced reliable black and brown fruit. I am a grower.


Your time is very meaningful to me.


All that I am asking is for a venue to share my poetry. "Any place, any time". A well exists for us to stand. "Hello".


Playlist

"Any time, any place". https://youtu.be/3HO9H1VMMOk

"Hello". https://youtu.be/mHONNcZbwDY

<add our songs>


Purple is majestic.


Please and thank you. Sincerely, Aaron.


I appreciate your candor. And, I am being ostracized by the folks that I really care the most about.


Help.


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Viola. Hell, come high water. I am the negro slave. I am here. Today and tomorrow. White waters. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Here". https://youtu.be/YZRPRf84HO4

<add our songs>


Gladly share. I am waiting.


Gracious is my love, Isla Porras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...