Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Two many

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Apple. Common core. Just saying. Fourth of July. Seven days or seven deadly sins. Shaded apple. Fragrance. Contour. Confused about life and the meaning of death. Walk away. Stripped. Nude. France. Deliberate thinkers. Meaningful and well intended. Now. Walk outside. Confiscate the inordinate demand. Too many breasts in pairs. Hers. Sand in my beach house, just blown away. My mouth will receive the squirt of her pleasure. Pee is for poetry. Balcony and upstairs. Third floor. Counting her sixth. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Now and again. Until the will of man can believe in correcting itself. Do not look at me. Made in the United States of America. Back. Do you feel me? Yes. Yes. Lord, yes. Turn around. Do not move. Touch me. Selfie. Facebook. You are going to feel my addiction, Isla Porras. Mine also. Echoes of delight surround her name. Saturn rings. Chrysanthemum. I found you. And now I am going to flirt with you. Tweet. Tell me something sweet that you enjoy about my poetry, and then I will write you another. Character. Silence is death. I keep my music above the noise. The second poem will require candlelight. I am already walking upside down on the clouds to you. Repeat. One to many. Third, nudity. I am on your calendar. Black. Circle rings. Daily. You have character. I can tell. Plan for tomorrow, poetry in Taos, New Mexico. Send the invitation and then I will cum. "For you". All the best. Aaron. Do not worry. "1999". Four scores. And where have you been? That was seven years ago. Four poems I have sent to you. I am counting. Bahaha. "Always On The Run". There are four corners. Do not be a square. The circle is buried deep within me. Taos. You complete the rest. Aaron. Vengeance is mine. Lord. You already know what to call me. Hello. I am here. And shame on you. Call or text. Deliverer once and that is all folks. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"For you". https://youtu.be/sVLNamI9J2E

"1999". https://youtu.be/4BQx0p1nVzg

"Always On The Run". https://youtu.be/em8JuUW-OOE

<add our songs>


Chrysanthemum


Contour

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Ma. Same Game. Arthritis. Damn! George. Global. Oh, Jerry, Twice Hamlet, Senior a Play. Mold. Milk. A new ball of yarn. It's beneath you...