Friday, July 2, 2021

Unfortunate

How


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. I have to poop. You made your point. Now shut the fuck up. And then she giggles. Unfortunate. Now everybody knows that this is the end of the world because many women only know their pussy well from the men who fuck them. Sloppy and failing miserably. Body chemistry. Body perimeter. Bath. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Unfortunate


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. From Isla Porras. Mr. Carter. Please do not attempt to contact me anymore. I do not wish to communicate with you in any capacity whatsoever and your correspondence is not welcome. Build an artificial mind less contentious than mine and leave me the fuck alone. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...