Friday, August 13, 2021

Grasshopper

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Door bank. Racehorse track. Healed from the womb until the inside is out. What makes you look at that? Let me know what you think. Honest. Four structural beam paved platform. Circular round. I want your lunch back. Yellow potatoes. Climate is the difference squared. Meaning making moments. Pattern making. Our God. Orange. Yellow. Black. Square. Fifteen minutes ago. I remember. Courtney. Lance. "Oh boy". Brothers. Stretch along the sidelines Memphis, Tennessee. Greed. Pride. Envy. Strife. Goodbye. Hello again. Black man. I did not want to blame her. No. Using people inside of bombs to carry a message inside of airplanes. Peanut butter life is just ice cream. Deep Space Nine. Add about a hundred thousand light years to the last Bajoran sequence. A twelve hour and thirty minute launch to countdown. Behind your tummy. I have not eaten anything until tomorrow. ProjectsNMotion. Oak Tree Testaments. Document of truth based learning. Etcetera. "Carmen Electra". Who? Our Angel Isla Porras. There is nothing against having a predisposition towards anger. Slavery. Except that. You would not believe in little people and therefore we would not believe in you. Follow me. Hero zero. Black people. You are welcome. Women. In God we trust the little black man. Brown. Jack O Lantern's flesh. Rude boy cookies. Dodger's cap. Counter angle. Rest in peace. Solitude. Happy Halloween. Pointless. Who knew that Jesus had a sister? The Devil's brother. Two thirds female universe to one third male vernacular. Rumored that there may be witches lurking around town in a liquor room at the humidor lounge. Oh. Snap. Side door exit. Drop door exit. Calendar neutral and everything. Star spangles. Now go lay down on a couch architect. We saved his life. Details. We made a mistake. Railyard junkies. "Wasn't Looking". Albuquerque, New Mexico. The evil of prelude for a disaster. Grandmother. Calm the fuck down. Controlling the rate of pace. Run. She never wanted to be "the artist". Shipbuilder. Log cabin woods. Spit and then swallow. Sir. Yes sir. Goddamn elite. Hello waves back. Boy. You want your momma. Row. Backstroke. Balance beam. I provide entertainment. Make everybody happy that you know me. And if not this then we all know whose career this will be. "10 Items or Less". Blossom. Grasshopper. Fully documented. Goodbye forever. "American Woman". Hello. Yes. Yes. A proper introduction. Predecessor. "Pretty Wings". Mine. I am holding them. Up. Pee. Or get smart and go home. Chain reaction. There is my blood. Bahaha. Nibble your own goddamn neck or spread your own mutha fuckin' tease. Pajama Spread. "Ya heard?" Lower east side. Brooklyn, New York. Jellyfish. Have you ever? Let us just save that for now. The good girl. Isla Porras. The good son never had a chance to catch up with his friend. The Devil. "Everything Is Delicate". Buddha. Chrysanthemum. White girl. Rosemary. Worlds of fun science shopping at target. Playing goosebumps. Yesterday was her arrival. "Ladies and gentlemen". "Hornets". "Basketball players". "Pull". Seriously dad? "Yes". Where? There. I want two ice creams. Who? What? Why? I will allow you to ask on one bended knee. I learned their sign language before the age of twelve. CD7kd<F<E-HgF!u@ Period. I would use that wisely also. Past tense. And then there comes thirteen. Your trouble over there and forevermore. Spank dat ass. I also learned how to use this properly. I will allow you only once. Who. "Yes. Me. You will never remember me forever. No. That is not the face on Mars. You remembered. Yes we did. Happy birthday, "Wednesday."" We smoked that full blown blow fish. Block party. Black hole. M87. There was only one. Googly eyes. Pucker up and then smack up. Lip gloss kiss her on the check is rare. Target. It's not that either? Cuz. Black family. Bourgeois. Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. People. Isla Porras. A little trouble never hurts your mother. Now grow black up. Purple and then, "Silence". Color. Perpendicular. Banana splits the boys from men. Girl please. Covered. Do y’all remember Eve? I ain't cha momma. Even bars. Parallel and balance beams. Go great debaters. Call me your crazy uncle. Left side banana splits. Apples and then oranges. Whipped cream for sure. Murky way. Milky and some chocolate. Silver. Catastrophe. Man. Sandalwood truffles. Candlewax. Bench wood. Forest Park. St. Louis, Missouri. French vanilla ice cream. Cone. Shop on the corner. North side. East Brooklyn, New York. Ballcap playing. Rest for the weary. Let him. The rest is relaxation. Organic extract. Aroma. Stop. Echo if you can reach me. I have the period right here. Left side. Ambidextrous Nimrod. Hello. I was thinking about you. And then me first. I won. "Crank That". Kabbalah. Rav Berg. My teacher. Finally. Regretful bitch. Sting. Meaning also. I walked away. Truck stops. Eighteen wheeler. Hot rods. Thermodynamics. Blast drag car racing. There is blue. Ivy. "Hi. I came here to meet the girl who sold me the organic, high THC marijuana." Who sold me? I know "Eminem". Respectfully said. You are now safely home. Yellow. I will not just give you anything. Aaron. Isla Porras with Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I offer. I will not give. You receive to give. I receive. The triangle is somewhere in my notes. Black. Edge. Reckless. Respect. Dominance. Aunt Debbie. Girl. She said the final goodbye. Aaron. Asshole. Nigga. Shit and then fuck. Your blood vessels are too weak to handle this much pressure. I hear you and I was not listening. No. Goddamn. You are serving time and that is why you can not understand. Star. Son look. "Lieutenant Worf". Klingon. Find the little black boy. Girl. I want to tell you something. Galactic. Permeate. Consider this. You have a choice. Silence. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". They took my fingerprints from a glass framed portrait of theirs. Do not touch. Ask them first and then deliver. May I? Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. "Fuckin' Problems". "Hot In Herre". And? Allow me. The ripple drops. Run. Team building. Backstroke. I learn. The Devil. Girls. Plural. Ladies. And then first. "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez". Traffic cleared. Stop. Wait. Echo. Ladies and gentlemen now presenting Isla Porras. I love you Isla Porras. Period. Pause means Selah. Allow time. Seconds. Get away from the liquor. I am smoking "Montecristo White Series". Tameeka. Joker. Goddamn is the man who learns how to receive. Girl please. Whew mutha fucka. Shit. Girl. Girl. You earned this. Presence. This. Now go home. "Hello". I receive you Isla Porras. Look at my big black penis. Swallow his yellow cum. Pee. Person. My mouth will receive the squirt of Isla Porras pleasure. I am an ass man. Drop. She. He. Them or I. You are a common virus. Salamander. Albuquerque, New Mexico. What is your name? "H.E.R." Period. I was never made to claim. No. I live. And that is why I do not feel suicide. Go ahead. The truth is: Little people. Your time. I will wait. Thank you for your permission. Gladness. Aware. Closed. Our moment. Open. Now leave and say a proper goodbye. I am God. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Clarify. Push strokes. Hello. Ernest. My grandfather. We have "baby momma drama". We are not deadbeat dads. No. I hear your name. Earth. Blessings my son. Judah Prince Carter. World. Collapsed space. Period. My son. Believe. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Reference

"Eminem". https://g.co/kgs/r97VdZ

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez". https://g.co/kgs/hQGfT9

"H.E.R." https://g.co/kgs/J5ZyWx

"Crank That". https://youtu.be/8UFIYGkROII

<add our references>


Corner Reference

"Bajoran". https://g.co/kgs/zhWy5d

"Carmen Electra". https://g.co/kgs/rZmdbK

"Wasn't Looking". https://youtu.be/S_tauUa_IYA

"10 Items or Less". https://g.co/kgs/kVrFdE

"American Woman". https://youtu.be/5Z_fsdWYXMA

"Pretty Wings". https://youtu.be/RkPy4yq7EJo

"Everything Is Delicate". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

"Norah Jones". https://g.co/kgs/juZ5yR

"Lieutenant Worf". https://g.co/kgs/znsSL1

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

"Montecristo White Series". https://g.co/kgs/tzWJCr

"Fuckin' Problems". https://youtu.be/liZm1im2erU

"The Notorious B.I.G." https://g.co/kgs/4vpbpN

<add our references>


Salamander


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Salamander. Underbelly. Changelings. "Odo". "Kira Nerys". Apprentice. Thermodynamics. Pop. For the moon baking. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Us. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Reference

"Odo". https://g.co/kgs/CWF81G

"Kira Nerys". https://g.co/kgs/ZUyREX

<add our references>


CD7kd<F<E-HgF!u@


Predecessor


Chrysanthemum


Deep Space Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...