Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Death

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Late comers. Cry and get it over with. New York. Who is going to make me laugh? Blend. Not all at once. Thank you. Phone records. Raise the land and keep the view. I do not swear. Told ya. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. What is denial? Words will never hurt me. Tomorrow then. No. No. Whore. Why are you lying? His deathbed. His home. Her kitchen. There. Suicide. I am. You tried. You are not a slave. Oblige. Hungry comedian. Godfather. Neighborhood cleaning. You give. You receive to give. I receive. You receive. Brown bowl. Circular round. Mashed potatoes. String beans and cornbread. Market place. Me. Our room. Now. Together. In the birth of our sun. Until many. Light. Mitosis. Cellular regeneration. Charm. I am thinly veiled. Tell the ground to sleep. The rest will follow. Here. There are no more biorhythms. Water. You must associate with each other. Moments before they caressed into the screen. Reverence. Actors and actresses. Performance theatre. Again. Ballerinas balance to craft expression. Apron. This gives us an opportunity. Care. Stars. Plenty. I am not behind you. "Neil deGrasse Tyson". Cherry blossoms. I am an ass man. Not knowing how to calculate. Try the molecular dance. Gladly share. Yes. Yes. Hello. Calculate the force of density. Blue. Horn. Dragonfly. "Norah Jones". Hamsa Mu. Blah. Blah. Blah. Organic compound. Do not waste your time. Character of nature. Nature. One. What is your name? Somewhere between heaven and hell. Parallel. Quarters. Swimming. Lanes. You stay on your side while I stay on mine. Sixty nine. Olympics. In the booty. Asshole. None of your circular reasoning. Bullshit. Her. Cow. Milk. Please. Organic. Beautiful. Machine. Please or excuse me. "Take One To The Head". Lord Aaron. Jellyfish. Self rehabilitating. I am alive. Score. Pink and purple people eater. Blue. Why pink? Color variations are why indeed. Damn. Damn. Damn. History. Magic. Grandmother. Grandfather. Turtledove. Bed. Lift up. "Muah". Petticoat junction. Must be. Food. Organic. Document of truth based learning. Oak Tree Testaments. Organic. ProjectsNMotion. St. Louis. Missouri. Telling me a story. Does that make a difference? You are people. Dream. Well wishes. Mom. Ernestine Carter. Most outstanding. Benjamin. Beeswax. Collapsed meaning for doubt. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Jews. God. Funeral. The funnel is scared. Debilitating. Santa Clause. I came here to meet the girl who sold me the organic, high THC marijuana. Isla Porras. Black. Girl. No. No. Yes. Yes. Girl. "Green Eyes". Blue. Yellow. Purple. Green. Natural. Orange. Apple. Purple. Eggplant for life. A lifetime ago. Now. Present. Aaron. Isla Porras with Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I got you a present. Can you smell it? Happy birthday. Fire. Earth. Hire. Faded. Fire. Eve. Women built this world. You rock this city. Buy a cow. Nicely done. Nicole. Go play chess at your borders. Cross country driving. Eight. Two. Eight. Hello waves back. Nothing. The end. Period. Madame Tussauds Museum. Mandy is brilliant. Hello. Wednesday. Goodbye for now. Bye bye. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Take One To The Head". https://youtu.be/eAQMvUioV6c

"Green Eyes". https://youtu.be/RPFyeCmHXjY

<add or songs>


Reference

"Norah Jones". https://g.co/kgs/juZ5yR

"Neil deGrasse Tyson".

<add our references>


Corner Reference

"Everything Is Delicate". Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. 2020. Lulu.com

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Earth. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our songs>


Hello


Hello waves back


Nicole


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Inner command. I see the caption in their eyes. I let myself be very alone. We affect the world. Between dark matter and dark energy we affect the world with you have not judged me. Between somewhere and I never know. Do you like cameras? Reach for the pull. Period. And action. You remind me to put blood where blood belongs. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Corner Reference

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


Black


Up


Lift up


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. La Niña. La Pinta. La Santa María. Each vessel had her own playlist. Relations are formed with bonding agents. Were you there? "Messages From Her". Moist. Water. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Messages From Her". https://youtu.be/3dc-O-qklSY

<add our songs>


Water


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Caramel apple. Chocolate. Pumpkin bread. Health. Believe. Brownstone. "Alive". The touch of scale believes in promise. Between the ocean and the stars align. Us. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Alive". https://youtu.be/b6jhFgZgMiE

<add our songs>


Moist


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Master nigga. Afraid from turning away. That is your disguise. No. Afraid to leave personal care. Deuteronomy 21:1-2. I am still alive. Will you love her soul? I will hate you otherwise. Period. Split lemon and pound. Cake. "Erykah Badu", "Morris Chestnut" code. "Caint Use My Phone". "Nick Cannon", "Kevin Hart" llama, llama where is your momma? My birthday is in October also. Do not be mean. Rest assured. Gladly share. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Caint Use My Phone". https://youtu.be/KaxDXs58XlA

<add our songs>


Reference

"Morris Chestnut". https://g.co/kgs/Ungjoa

"Erykah Badu". https://g.co/kgs/J6f9Zv

"Nick Cannon". https://g.co/kgs/rZJpna

"Kevin Hart". https://g.co/kgs/UvWjzd

<add our references>


Lord Aaron


Hamsa Mu


Me


Suicide


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. No. I want to be with my father. Drown me. Jesus. Do not drown me. "Helen Keller". Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Reference

"Helen Keller". https://g.co/kgs/J3Zqmm

<add our references>


Jesus Christ


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Jesus Christ. The man with the crown of thorns having a face of compassion. Gladly share. A momentary lapse in memory. There was a ceremony. Avalanching. Falls as a loyalty of division. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Avalanching


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Avalanching. You are Cymatic Reasoned with a difference of opinion. Good morning sunshine. I am not a Lion. I am not from Greece. Courageously. You made it through the night. Balancing the birth of creation. Your will. Isla Porras. Purple rose. I radiate circumstance. "Indefinable Nothing". I am already here. You Illuminate. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Indefinable Nothing". https://youtu.be/-gb3_4g1TsE

<add our songs>


There


And


Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...