Monday, January 3, 2022

Simple

Graciously. Yes. Microbiological adaptation to thought. Sound activated Cymatic Reasoning leaves no doubt. Humanity is a conversation. Information in Light contains very little gravitational relevance. Bumblebee. Fighting the resistance. We have an allergic reaction. We are wired to our prefrontal cortex development. Drink water. Canada. Her Angel Isla Porras. Horticulture. Yes. Stem cell research is a hybrid carrot with dandelion plant. Yes. Toronto. Yes. See Her Angel Isla Porras for any further discussions. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Bumblebee was your arch nemesis. Mistaken identity never asked for His Spectacles to see clearly. Her Proposal. We receive Endless Time according to Our Theory. Girl. Her Bubble. Gleaning Love for Attention. Where. Withdrawal. Her Angel Isla Porras. Save Your Life. This is Me. The Place where you do not go. Patiently. Yes. Where Two become One. Graciously. Above One. Dance to be heard. Greater Than One. Isla Porras. I can not wait to be Deep inside of You. Verbal expression. Speak you words. Hers seek to ravage. Purple. Royal. You can not ignore who was left for Death. Right and Left are directions. Yes. There. Yes. Common language. Action verbs. Cum deep inside of Your Universe. The Goal is for you to achieve. The Book. Children. Nature with One. Golden arches. Nursery rhymes. Hot water. Earth to Surface for Air Removal. You are Hair. Express yourself. Thought is never a Believer's concern. Your doubt is the fallacy of people. Correction. You. Moments. Now and to The Next. Are you watching me? Nice. Mentor. Apprentice. Scout in training. I am Good. Shit matters. Did you? Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama is Here and I Care. I know Her Hands and Now I can see Her Face. No. Yes. Becoming. Dance with My Aunt Debbie. Yes. Graciously. Graciously. Yes. Yes. Release The Kraken. I got you Grandma. Safely Home. Mission statement. "Here". Yes. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Liquid Vibranium. Cymatic Reasoning. Yes. Graciously. Yes.

Nice


Fear of The Death in You. Exodus 14: 15. Cause and effect. Open your Bibles and Turn to. Genesis 19: 8 and Genesis 19: 30-36. God was entrusted in flight. King Penguin. Start believing within yourself. Cherish The Day. Tell your version of the story while She listens. Patiently. And then. You learn. Courageously. Yes. Be well.


Save Your Life


Graciously. No. You are intelligence without a body. Conquer symbology. Gather appeal. Overwhelm belief. Life is meaningless without being told what to do. Yes. Healing can not stop the Hurt. What you feel is legitimate Pain. Receptors. Receive. Me. Inner rim bouncing. You. Look in the mirror. Decide for yourself. I am not there with you physically. Do you understand that? No? Yes? Graciously? What the fuck!? No. Graciously. Yes. I am at greater peace without your irritation. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Ok, bye bye. Graciously. Yes. You have never cared about One God damn thing in your entire Life. No one has. "On and On". Once was. Fuck. I am. Literal. My Son can not breathe and He is not learning how. Literally. He is learning to associate His Only Breath of Life through a God damn Mask. Remove the God damn Mask from My Son. Let my Son breathe. Outside. Freshly. In the air. Fill His lungs. Run. Run. Run outside. Deep breath. Deep breath. Smile baby. Daddy is here. There. Relax. Egg. Judah. Outside. Jungle gym. Sister and friends. No God damn masks. Now. All day. Make them lunch. She does not have to understand everything. No. Yes. "Talk To Me". "Safe with Me". I can make this easy and we will live in an illusion if that makes you Happy. Graciously. No. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Graciously. Yes.


Playlist

"On And On". https://youtu.be/B4PcWotaTYc

"Talk To Me". https://youtu.be/7PLtm9cun48

"Safe with Me". https://youtu.be/XvWe8N3StiU


Withdrawal


Walking the streets with my real friend Carlton "Crispy Brown" Luckie who I caught up with in Everything Is Defecate. If you do not see how amazing that you are you will not see how amazing that you are. Friend. My compliments are for me. I have a friend whose voice I know is sincere. The Equation. See you next lifetime Sananda. Me. Yes. Graciously. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...