Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Out for lunch

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yellow. Think twice. Aaron. Isla Porras with Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Cover us. Signature perfect. Do you want to know what I am feeling or do you want to know what my thoughts are? Ripple me this. In the land of make believe. Far, far away. I could live for the nutrition of eating supper. Superman. I feel that you understand the meaning. I stole this from a cardboard sign. Rooftop. Black owned business candy store. Strobe lights. Lighthouse. Meaning well. If I cannot entertain you then what the hell am I doing? Character for Care. In the booty. Silence is death. Do not growl. I am a resident of society. Character for Non Delete. Citizen cane sugar. Ex family. Believe. Nation. Reflecting off of a helium filled balloon rising at night. Albuquerque, New Mexico. Headlights. Blinkers. I learned how to write this. What is the depth of meaning called character? Two. Male and female created He them. Worlds of a lot. One. M87. I am sitting here talking about myself. Lonely. That deserves a number two pencil. See you tomorrow. Stay. My dog. Breath mint. Girl. You never would have thought of where to begin. Aliens. How do you calculate their location? ProjectsNMotion. Smoking pipe seesaw. I bought a couple of umbrellas. Girl. Do the math. Logarithms. Espionage. How much time will you have spent wondering? I quit. No. Why are you working? Learn sign language. In honest belief and support of writer's block most will not. Butt. You must unlearn what you have already learned. Upside down teardrop alien head sipping tea. Spank dat ass. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

M87


Well


Lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Quincy. Burger chip. Michelin. Monday. Query. “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)”. Excellently, you're a danger to humani...