Monday, March 7, 2022

Rio Grande

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Tie breaks witness from honor. Truth. Heroes. There is something you should know. Forgiveness. We do not believe. Try to drink. Where is my dad's whereabouts if you continue to make me less than you want to be? To be or not to be. We are the alignment of matter that is not. Every. Tree. Grow. "Crown". I did not know who you were. I made myself. I. A slave and a witness. Her words. Her. Nigga. Staying on "Q". Capitulate. Never. A. Esteem. Derive. Coat. Fragrance. There is. Want. I do. Caress. Gently. After. Leaves. Rock. Dust. Painter. More. Warm. Teacher. I won an apology. Character of care. Hunting. Fertile her. Fertile me. We. We will not forgive ourselves, so we ask others to forgive them. Who are you? Bestow. Land. Believe. A mother's love interest. Great-grandson. Patronize. Fool. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Crown". https://youtu.be/--dmN133fxo

<add our songs>


More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....