Saturday, May 21, 2022

Swirl

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Thread. That is the only way. Straw. Fish. You have to repeat. The crisp edge of nothing. Four. Please. I think for sound. Loss. The empty. Sell. Cup holder. Forests. Trees. Deliver. Home. Sweet. Man. Breaking. Happenstance. Hoarding. Nightmare. Happy Halloween. Surround. Promise. Not. A first person. Who? Burlaps. Least. Common. Acquiescing. Water. Baboon. That is delicate. This is almost easy. Befriend. Social mannerisms. Hurry. Good afternoon. Y. Rah. Listen. Outside. Carefully. My. Aqueduct. Friend. Whore. Are you sure? Ice cream. Repertoire. Guts & Wrenches. Here. Were. Ready for me? Sir. Lap. Duty. Roster. Die. "Half Time". I want nothing. Speed. Race. Up. "Frozen". Blank. Interrupted. Stigma. Sure. He is. I learned to wait. I will. Daughter in Nash. Thunder meets pearl. Where? Adequate. A recent elephant. Tied. Damn. Mutha Fucka. Highly. Accurately. Fishtails. Swarm. Edith. All three. Ma'am. Some place in time. Brings down enchantment. Stain. You mean. "Four Three". Business. Cards. It is hard to describe. I won't and neither shall you become impregnated. Gift. Hello. Gift. Goodbye. Sweet. Kisses. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Do you like poetry? Fish?


Playlist

"Half Time". https://youtu.be/sG4C1L8Je9k

"Frozen". https://youtu.be/IezlWijcdQk

"Four Three". https://youtu.be/IWi2ujL5dM4

"Unravel Me". https://youtu.be/KBVskvS7-vo

<add our songs>


Blank


Up


Listen


Camp. Bylaw. I have a self-effacing, remorseful, gender-neutral, societal plan. Bespoke. Effacing. Nourish. Achieve. "Hi." Teacher. One. I have. Land. I offer a unique blend of prose and song that narrates preserving cultural dialect and heritage between him and her as told by Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras.


I am new to this profession of self-promotion and would like support and advice from the Black community on reaching our most cherished held beliefs to begin a cathartic exploration of personal growth and healing.


I am a self-published author of two books that are sold on Lulu.com


"Essays on Sefer Da'at" is a compilation of poetic art that illustrates doubt, knowledge, and value from the indirect lessons of Life when time isn't enough.


"Everything Is Delicate" is a guided journaling scrapbook for readers to write their own Document of Truth.


I also write regularly in the blog space "God Needs Time" here. https://godneedstime.blogspot.com/


Would you be available to learn more and discuss collaborating with me? Your interest would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at (555) 585-2585 or by email heliomonsterman1863@gmail.com Thank you.


Sincerely,


Aaron Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”. Don't be relieved. Missio...