Thursday, August 18, 2022

Human consistency

Nigga please, hope. Your Mother. Living room behavior. Bath. Sofa. That's my momma's uncle. Max. Benefit. My son. Hello Monster Man. Four. Five years. Reverence. Class action. Lawsuit. "Suit & Tie". Better make the difference. Saul. I did. His a priori. Past tense. Ladies. Waffle. Door dash. I am the light. You know. Lay. Structure. Dinner roll. How are you? No reply. Sell. Diluted. Moisturizer. Document recovery. Dependency. Check. Three. Dollar. Wedding ring. I am a broken thought. Whole. Pieces. That's my momma's uncle. Max. My son. Hello Monster Man. Four. Five years.

Playlist

"Suit & Tie". https://youtu.be/IsUsVbTj2AY

<add our songs>


Whole


Structure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Boy. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number i...