Tuesday, September 20, 2022

On having sex

Ok, I know your heart is the priority. Just taking advice from a little online research, the position you're in when giving birth matters. There are some that are better at widening your hips. You don't have narrow hips that any doctor has been concerned with. About your heart, no doctor knows what's too far to push your body and could easily overreact to be on the "safe" side. But only you know how intuned you are or can be with your body. I'm not asking you to make a choice on your own but know that together we can work at passing through the labor pains before it gets too unbearable for you and then choose. I just think you can be in much better control of when and how to decide. I know this is scary. I remember having my first asthma attack when I was young and no one was around to help me breathe. That's probably what I'm wanting to save you from, that abandoned feeling of scared isolation. So, I can promise anything. But simply know that I'm here, willing to burst through brick walls for you and the baby to be healthy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...