Monday, March 13, 2023

Hello

60 years. 90 seconds. Have I, the distance? Pretty soon, if not. Across borders. Basement. Bathroom. Parable. Honoring dishonorable loyalty. Fate, dare I speak of. Property. Review. A Forthwith. Suspension of doubt. Reason. Don't hover. Compassion. Must. A parent. Pillow. Motive. Mail order. Suspend. Cut

Texting. Flower bloom. Email. Barter. Israel Porras. Utmost. Fiend. Denial of services. Respect. Major (A play). Hair planes. Self-sustaining. Sat Suspend Pretense Sat On Fuck your direct energy


Suspend


The pillow I do not swear


Pillow Matriarch


Willow Pillow


Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...