Monday, May 8, 2023

Fall

Once Fractionally. Totally. Upside-down. Then, we must. Then it must be the closest Reverence. Of All Golf After Series Lizard. Snake. On the approach. Cuddles Rest & Be sure No. Shabbat. Silence Thievery "Insatiable (Official Music Video)". Span Climbing Space Horizon. Pictures No one else knows. I was at the Bowery Mission. I walked to a Chabad-Lubavitch Neighborhood on Shabbat. I saw the cleaners and small businesses. The portable mikvahs. I was walking up the street when a really strong gust of wind abruptly blew the Shtreimel off of a man's head as we approached each other from opposite directions. I reached for his Shtreimel to no longer be on the ground and removed myself from its presence as the man approached, apologized, and continued to hurry along. I enjoyed the afternoon stroll and went back to the Bowery Mission. True story.

Playlist

"Insatiable (Official Music Video)". https://youtu.be/5mJAOWQBl7Q

<add our songs>


Span


Golf

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...