Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Mattel

Common Pledge. Before you actually came into the house. Swathe sticker. Jerry Olsen. It's Not Easier Than It Looks. Apple Pie. Funeral pie. As an American. My shoes are ready. Napkin. Prototype. Checking in the Phonebook. Jessica Han. Kill The Registration. American Hosiery. A Useless Mix. Vader. Without A History. Medieval. “Walk Away”. Thanks For The Offer. Gibberish. Grew Yesterday. Frugal, Dungarees. Rest a Pen. Shirley. James. Albert. “Hitch”. Loose Change. Even. Fantastic. Stops. You. Donkey. Delish. How Well Is A Line Approximated? Minute Time. Here Comes Your Cousin. Kirby. Withdraw. Damn! Cricket. T-Mobile. Spindle, for your Troubles. Are You Getting Married? I Feel Like What Your Father Must Have, Honest. I Gave My Word. Still Don't Swear. My Friends. Gilligan's Crew. Pythagoras in a Tube. “Always On The Run (Official Music Video)”. I Was New At First. Vix U. Thievery. Salted. “Movie (Official Music Video)”. Golden Apple. Health. Burger. Launch. Put an umbrella in it. Eternal. Sarcasm. Misshape. Punk. Deer. Stunt. Whiskey. Cleanliness. Scent. Butterfly. Phoebe. Mathematically. Sound. Bloody ring. Pantyhose. Burgundy. Uvula. Meeting. Microcosmic. Robert Alter. Keep Yearning. Manhood. Shania Twain. Hollywood. Disrobe. I Will Tell U Ur Name. Carpenter. Mainstream. Mardi Gras. Breathe on Empty. So is your Mutt. Close the Door. So Drunk. I Have Allowed. Goatees. Hybrid. Lisa. Sterile. Pods don’t form. Milk. Almost. Jamaica wanna Colonize. Carrot dumpling. It Was Nice Meeting You As Well. Watch It. Granite. Grove. Pregnancy. Misunderstood. O.J. Profile. Misuse. Again. Softly, Now. Where did you get those Phillips screwdriver sets? Under the Coffee Table. Uranium. Favorite Touch. Everett Daughter. I Hope. I Need. The Question Is. Under The. Verbs. Pronoun. Whatever We Need. Goodbye. Ask. Mary Paul. Sympathy. Brother Hastings. Whatever You Ask. Where? Yo mama. Whew. Bushwhack. Cummerbund. Leena Horne. Health. French maid. Jargon. From. The Young & Beautiful. Knowing When You Are Too Young To Reveal. U Can't Tell. Marijuana. Horse. Tender Thang. Final recipe. Nickel. Bar. Recipe. When have I plated? Do U Lie? I Dare U. “I Wanna Be Your Lover (Official Music Video)”. Jennifer Aniston. Goddess. Aaron. Def. Area. Harmony. Music. Golf. Coast. Structure. We have. Billy. Calm. Mother. Marletha. Bastard. Bartender.

Playlist

“Walk Away”. https://youtu.be/cnuqv9R76Rk?si=pqUhI4spQzl-N8_o

“Always On The Run (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/em8JuUW-OOE?si=RvG84h2B6d5NngdZ

“Movie (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/DUzEYcR2VtM?si=yE1SVDKJQSrkb_eZ

“I Wanna Be Your Lover (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/Rp8WL621uGM?si=9s_WoP0bWbU_l1x-

<add our songs>


Reference

“Hitch”. https://g.co/kgs/Sbri1uW

<add our references>


Bartender


Marletha


Mother


Calm


Billy


Structure


Coast


Golf


Area


Aaron


Goddess


Aniston


I


I


When


Final recipe


Tender


Can’t


You are


Young


When


The Young & Beautiful


From


French maid


Where


Goodbye


Ask


The


The


I


I


Daughter


Everett


Touch


Coffee


The


Where


Again


Carrot


Hybrid


I


The


Mardi Gras


Mainstream


I


Hollywood


Yearning


Burgundy


Pantyhose


Whiskey


Punk


Umbrella


Burger


Apple


Salted


At


New


I


A


Words


I


Father


I


Damn!


Withdraw


Kirby


Time


Line


A


How


Donkey


Loose


A


Yesterday


Gibberish


Offer


The


For


Thank


A


Useless


A


America


The


Kills


Book


Phone


The


Check


America


Funeral pie


Apple


Swathe


The


Pledge


Common

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Ma. Same Game. Arthritis. Damn! George. Global. Oh, Jerry, Twice Hamlet, Senior a Play. Mold. Milk. A new ball of yarn. It's beneath you...