Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Coworker

Many Eyes Have Teeth. Tell her you love me. Cocreate. Every Dime. Piloting. Kiss. Parade. U Hope. Hers Too. Wasn't My Way. Thank you very much. Sum. Miami. New York. Dublin. St. Louis. Oklahoma City. Bus route. Reality. Rootbeer. Foul. Rudy’s Sister. Me Him & Richard. Like A Mork & Mindy Cartoon Drive-in Theater. Main Antagonist. Protagonist. So What? For the Junior League Academy. Latest. Explain. I Hope U Nice. Answer. Correct. Blood. Big Bone. My Favorite Day. Double Chew. Tip. Launa. Tree. Pick & Done. Imagine. “Someday”. Doesn't make my job any worse. Agent Fie. Erase That. Carpet hole. Makes it easier. Baby. I am not getting out of the shower, Cheryl. Just Because Part 2. Omnipotence. “Too Young to Die”. Cultural Identity at Most. Pig Latin. U Left Me, Again Stop. Midday. Aspirin. I'm sorry. Well, Now. Doesn't that end nicely? Took My Heart My Throne. Game Over. Elisa. I Get. Swear, This whole time, You've Been Were You Shouldn't Have Been. Vote. Here. Leftover. Hang on. Barbells. Go to school. Lucky One. The quality of a passerby. It's gonna happen. Bridget. Blog. Souvenir. Dualshock.

Playlist

“Someday”. https://youtu.be/8Zc4S1shXas?si=y6b3UNY9h-oC8Mhs

“Too Young to Die”. https://youtu.be/mjeWKssl8Ic?si=fazyeGOmkassaiIn

<add our songs>


Dualshock


By


Pass


A


The


One


Lucky


School


Go


Barbell


Hang on


Leftover


Here


Vote


Time


Whole


This


Swear


I


Game


Now


Well


I


Stop


Again


Me


Left


At


Omnipotence


Part 2


Just


The


I


Baby


Carpet


Agent


Imagine


Tree


Tip


Double


Day


Big


Blood


Correct


Answer


Hope


I


Explain


Junior


The


For


Protagonist


Cartoon


A


Like


Thank you


Hope


Kiss


Pilot


Ever


Me


Love


Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Future pie. Ruth’s Chris, I'm sure. Baby Squirrel. “In Da Club (Official Music Video)”. Less Work. Junior. Mendel. Quincy. Burger chip. ...