Thursday, May 30, 2024

Fraud

Work. Why are you working? Venus. Jean. Frisbee. Murdock. I Don’t Have To Reconsider, Doubt. Parking lot. Untitled. Gas Product. Belief When. New York, Gasoline. An Entire City. “When Can I See You Again”. Tanya. I must be bumping the electricity. Photogenic. 25 years. U Woke Him. Let Me Start Over. Coke. My Sister. Chris Rock Tucker. Damon Wayans. Western Security. Continent. We’re Interracial. New York Companion. Coworker. Space. Office.

Playlist

“When Can I See You Again”. https://youtu.be/Ee9SCW91urE?si=-FDdyCoojFt--oU-

<add our songs>


Office


Space


Coworker


Companion


Western


Coke


Start


Me


25 years


Electric


The


Must Be


I


Gasoline


When


Belief


Product


Gas


Untitled


Parking lots


I


Work


Why


Work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....