Thursday, May 23, 2024

Irreverently

Why did you have to die? Light, A lie. This is the Gift, Eternity. Sculpt. By learning, the dead are more than you can have. “Carnivores Unite”. All mistakes are dead. Pear, Yellow. Don't go some place until I find some place to go. Do you mind? Terrific, Sir. “Honey (Official 4K Video)”. Difference in Intelligence. No, I'm not just allowed to do anything I want to. Instacart. Wild Recipe. To Each His Own. You don't have to say anything. Shh. I Know. Why didn't they take off or something? Y'all think y'all brave. If you care about me I'll respect you more. It's hard to tell anybody. Latinum. Cashew. Walnut. What A Great Flavor. He made it back. You literally can't tell the difference between obscurity and a car vessel. Task Monkey. Fight for Xanthan. Trump. Win. What Couldst Thou? Come. Parrot, Bunny. That's Our Extra Dimension. Some Kinda Games. Merky. GFW. Everett. Donald. C’mon America. Plead. Power lunch. St. Lou. Are You Comfortable Now? “Breakdown”. Top. Oil. Black Spices. Indica. Charmaine. First Ain’t Much. Use the Modal I gave you. Semiconductor. Patience. Customer. Loyalty. James Who? “Everything”. Fight for peace in a land of Wisdom. Everything Recreates Itself. Bemoan. A Refractive Horizon. Bill. Fulfill. Repayment.

Playlist

“Carnivores Unite”. https://youtu.be/7vlVt3UeBF4?si=hUKXGLVLODmtEtZu

“Honey (Official 4K Video)”. https://youtu.be/w3KOowB4k_k?si=xH0S1l7_sHYfsJz8

“Breakdown”. https://youtu.be/dqxns-JTTqA?si=khxwqFhVFjTQFDow

“Everything”. https://youtu.be/7fkgfH1NZ2E?si=rxRyx3uv4vrUxakd

<add our songs>


Repayment


Fulfill


Bill


A


Land


A


For


Who


I


The


Use


Charmaine


Black


Top


Now


Lunch


Power


America


Everett


Game


Kind


Vessel


A


And


The


Tell


Can't


Literally


Great


A


Tell


More


I


Me


Why


Know


I


Shh


To Each


Just


I


No


Go


Place


I


Place


Go


The


Learn


By


Gift


The


This


A lie


Light


Die


Why

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...