Monday, May 27, 2024

Look Here

Excuse me. Do you have a turn? Prolific. Threatened. Girl. Profiling. Marjorie. Black Forrest Gump. I Hate too little. Cop. Tyrone. Yep, I got it wrong. Warehouse tomato. Bald. Meet. She's Loyal. Let's Investigate. I'm Ready to School Children. Sinner. That Entire Flaw. Got. Custard’s Last Stand. American Dream. Article. Palest Soul. Confidence. Family. Practice. Senior. Semaphore, Jack. Battle fish. America. Is that the Character of Portrayal? Velcro. Dutchess. Fictional. Propaganda. Eyeballing. Chance. Doubt. Considerate. Coffee? Half That. I Apologize. Yes, Sabrina. It's You. A Narrative Poltergeists Feature. Penis Coil. “Bodkin”. Swirl. Skylark. My Business. Vicodin. Heredity. Glasses. Red boulevard. Stages. Marcus. r. Hey Mo. Crack. Buttercup. Left Forever Escape. Vincent. Cemetery. Slept. A While. Slip. Hamlet. Sky. “Wild Wild West ft. Dru Hill, Kool Mo Dee”. Atomic Square. Culture Clutter. Row. Johnson & Johnson. Spandex. Sir. Scare. Milk. Homogeny. Whatever Happens. Frost. Gingerbread. Hostile Ginger. Puke. Share McDonald’s. Easy. Must Be. Malted Milk. MMM. Ivory. Carrot. Whisper. Sarah Jane. Mars Attacks. Rust. Champion. Leftover. The Table. Jeopardy. Howdy. Baby Huey. Front. Beard. Flat. Cola. Timothy Rate. If I Thought This Was A Test. Strawberries. Chocolate. Can. Wonka bar. Checkmate. Oh, Evil. Won. Don't Mention It. Net 0. I Can Get Up. Two walls. Flunks. Fall. HIV. Loop. Acetone. Yeah. Well Rehearsed. Both. I Lie. I Swore to be Honest. Elastic Heart. Things. Taco. Abracadabra. Suspicion Sebulba. “Fly Away (Official Music Video)”. Now. I Was His. Baby Hurry. A Race Tries. Drink. Left Door. Saloon. V is for Victory. Miller. A Light. G. Mission 7th wonder. Different Things. Please. Coach. Blair. Marines. Would. First fire Escape. A Hoagie. Natural. Dax. Jumbo. St. Lou. Freestyle. Jump. Question. “Hope The World Don’t Stop (Before I Get Mines)”. Gratitude. I Hate U. Ms. Yolanda Baker. I didn't follow. I didn't have to. “R U Listenin’?” Death. Cupid. Cunt My Momma. Herb & Dicks Arrow. “Food 4 Thought”. “Nasty Scene”. Baby Momma. Evil. I Hate Men Local Jean Audience. Book Marketing. By a Standard. Parallel. Since 16 mm. Posh. Manual Labor. The Locks. Childproof. Seatbelt. 89. I Recommend. First Danger. Heard. Pow. Leadership Academy. Bubble. Yum. Nice. Yousa. Super Sunday Pal. Menstruate. Green Ass. Rumor. Guard. Suspicion. Yellow. Yawn. 5121 Highland Ave.

Playlist

“Wild Wild West ft. Dru Hill, Kool Mo Dee”. https://youtu.be/_zXKtfKnfT8?si=2cAndaCuWbe1U2Qf

“Brown Sugar”. https://youtu.be/H_WzjiTzZBA?si=T1Yoe9QtO-Z0Q3-q

“Fly Away (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/EvuL5jyCHOw?si=eWMzG-DXSg8MA67r

“Hope The World Don’t Stop (Before I Get Mines)”. https://youtu.be/XmUbKXh_58g?si=Tax839Ryqa4jkAtV

“R U Listenin’?” https://youtu.be/cYYUpKz4Hi8?si=XzQqNBW4rBsM97tR

“Nasty Scene”. https://youtu.be/HC4z_rPcJvA?si=hY1MRaUA6WGeLTcP

“Food 4 Thought”. https://youtu.be/d_f1YWg7fuo?si=h_FlML1hpOvXcdug

<add our songs>


Reference

“Bodkin”. https://g.co/kgs/uRoYw94

<add our references>


5121 Highland Ave.


Yawn


Guard


Rumor


Green


Super


Pow


I


The Locks


Labor


Posh


16 mm


Parallel


Standard


A


By


Market


Book


Local Jean


Hate


I


Baby Momma


Arrow


Cunt


Death


I


I


Hate


I


Gratitude


Question


Dax


A


Fire


Marine


Please


Different Things


7th wonder


Mission


Light


A


For


Left


Race


A


Hurry


Baby


I


Now


Abracadabra


Taco


Elastic Heart


I


A lie


Well


Loop


Fall


Flunk


Two walls


Up


Can


I


Net 0


Mate


Check


Wonka bar


Can


Test


A


This


Thought


I


Rate


Timothy


Flat


Baby


The


Leftover


Champion


Mars Attacks


Sarah Jane


Carrot


Ivory


Must Be


Easy


McDonald


Share


Gingerbread


Whatever


Spandex


Johnson


Johnson


Atomic Square


Sky


Slip


A


Cemetery


Ever


For


Left


Cup


Crack


r


Marcus


Stage


Red boulevard


Vicodin


Skylark


Swirl


Poltergeist


A


Sabrina


Yes


I


Coffee


Chance


Ball


Propaganda


Character


The


America


Battle fish


King


Jack


Senior


Practice


Family


Soul


Article


American Dream


That Entire Flaw


Sin


Children


School


Ready


I


Loyal


Meet


I


Cop


Little


Hate


I


Black


Girl


A


Me


Excuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...