Thursday, May 16, 2024

Murder or suicide

Reading to placate myself? Let me outta here. I'mma whup that tail. Thank no one. Reenactment. Celebrity. Leading in terms. I don't know why you thought that. Open Ended. Ashley. Boyfriend. My Ex-President. Downtrodden. Lost Emmett. Occupation. Occasion. 16 years old. Michael Angelo. Diego Theatre. Thought with Down. I Own Him. Gingivitis. Everybody. I Quit. Pain in my gut. Crazy 8. Diction. Meadowlark. What Kind of Phillip’s? Light Jesus. Pringles. Smell the Blossoms. Eggplant. Lil’ Wayne. I Like Knowing. Polygraph. Mashed potatoes. U False Record. Dammit. Martha. Shareholder crop. Davis. A Homeless Man. Mork & Mindy. Hopeless Society. Hoof prints. Nowhere. Midnight Miller. ¼ mile. San Diego. Audacity. Ferocity. Savings. Gross. Hockey. The Most Painted. Champaign. Boo. Go Ahead. Challenger. We are off on this day. Raspberries The French. Toast Canada Dry. Bullwinkle. Pack. Lester Holt. Broadway Premier. Underage. No, I Almost Died. Put ‘em Over there. That Turkey Ate Too Much. South cornwall. Dessert. Basketball. Lester. Lester Unpacking. Mrs. Butterfield. Get Charlene. 180. Cosmetically. Lubricate. Ramp Up. Very Well, I Have To Create, Dear Jodie Foster. Line up. Big Bird. Actor. Fate. Apathy. Give your Grief relief. England. France. Dark, Talent, U Have To Know How. Richard. Burt. Sensitivity. As You. Maltese. Netzach. Over Here. “Danger (Been So Long) ft. Nivea”. Raising hands. Estimating. Makes you known, and I'm not an expert. Partly. Cottage. Hosted. My Philanthropic Get. Got. No smoking on top of the garage. Makes you wanna forget. Racist. Northbound. Students. Look Around. Pure centipede. And if I wasn't? Venue. Atomic Squared. Vitamins. Issues. Cover up. Shh. Don’t tell. Abandonment. Desert. Albuquerque, NM. Neo. Neapolitan. Over 18. And Then U Came Along. United Kingdom. Gas Giant. Patrick by Day. Jan. 15th. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. Underplayed. Freedom of Religion. Compass. 8 am. Have U Had Enough? 8’7” degrees. In your own Derelict Way. Find Out. Barmaid. High School. White Jesus. To Comply. Cold Air. U Never Mean To Find Out. Black Hawk.

Playlist

“Danger (Been So Long) ft. Nivea”. https://youtu.be/ZHrV51GOPkE?si=vBAToeExWm_lmcxS

<add our songs>


Black Hawk


White


School


Derelict


Enough


Religion


Freedom


Play


When


Cross


Day


By


Patrick


Gas Giant


And


Abandonment


Tell


Shh


Up


Cover


Atomic Square


Vitamin


I


And


Around


Racist


The


Top


No


Host


Part


I


And


Here


How


Know


Dark


France


Relief


Give


Fate


Actor


Big Bird


Dear


I


Well


Up


Packing


There


Died


I


No


Broadway


Lester Holt


Dry


Toast


The


Raspberries


This


Challenge


Go


Painted


The


Savings


Diego


Where


No


Society


Man


Homeless


A


Hold


Share


False


Know


Like


I


The


Light


I


Everybody


I


Down


Thought


Diego


Lost


President


Boyfriend


End


Open


Thought


Why


Know


I


Lead


One


No


Thank


I


Here


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open barrier

Security. Law enforcement. Chocolate and Vanilla. Strawberries. Klingon. Klingon Strawberries Vanilla And Law Open