Tuesday, May 28, 2024

U People

Eternal Darkness. Step. Hotel General. Pair. Eggplant. Be Selective. B. Center of Attention. From Whatever Happens, Come About. Don't Declare. Happened. There's more water to drink. Shape my understanding. Can I be your Daddy? Put it back where you want it. Now, get out. Chewbacca. No Locator. Jumping from a ship’s bottom. Nest Tea. Ice. Raining. Behemoth. Hold your Doubt. House of Compassion Restroom. Sea liner. I came from abroad. Day, right in the middle. There was a hole in the garden. Midday. Summer. December 20th. Trash. Mardi Gras. Lord Aaron. Did I Hijack a Vehicle? Lenny Kravitz. U People. Night Trance. Heathen. “Disturbia”. Push. The Most Fragile Must Be The Most Delicate. Pushing the Reserves. Vera Walsh. Jacob. My Son. “Blah Uno”. Unisex. Proud. View. Take Me Out of The Picture, Boss. Plug. If You Want It. “Jealous (Official Audio)”. Jeopardy. I Came Before. Queen. Does that make being okay, alright? Silk Lamb. A Sand Benefit. Wife. Envelopes. 2 Wolverines. Escape U. Sucker Punch. Margin. Afro. Jennifer. Good job. Homeless. Howdy. How Do You Find Yourself Appearing? He Takes His Fuckin’ Black sweat. We Quit. Puberty. I am. Bird Lock. Steve. MNPULT. Score. Jack. Sander. Dick. King. Hotel Ring. Who is the Master? Sucker. Retired. Enough. Puff, Puff, Drag. Stress. Oh, Ready. Irreverently, I Just Gave Sound A Reason To Doubt Living. Evermore. Pow. The Weather people. Office. Punk. I'm not playing. Neville. Doctor. Comedian Sasha Cohen. Tyrone. No Do Gooder. No Takes Than. “Hey!” Beautiful Reader. Gentlemen. An Ode to Sasha Cohen would be explaining how comedy is used. Miller. Hate, Not Normally. Honey board. U Left Me. Dearest Gentle Reader. A Bowl of Hot Water. Age of Experience.

Playlist

“Blah Uno”. https://youtu.be/BElS7HQWdeg?si=3CL2awvby7bVZhH1

“Jealous (Official Audio)”. https://youtu.be/50VWOBi0VFs?si=VcXi_nBT3DzKazaI

“Hey!” https://youtu.be/YOb1bbpHXQc?si=VZqOkTLqRzb_Ov1i

<add our songs>


Reference

“Disturbia”. The Past. https://g.co/kgs/xtX4f4E

<add our references>


Past


The


Age of Experience


Water


Bowl


A


Me


Left


Hate


Used


Comedy


How


Explain


Sasha


Gentlemen


Hey


Take


No


No


Doctor


Play


I


Punk


Office


Weather people


The


Office


Pow


More


Ever


Reason


A


Just


I


Irreverently


Ready


Enough


Master


The


Who


Ring


Hotel


King


Jack


Dick


King


Jack


Jack


Steve


Lock


Bird


I


Black sweat


Take


How


Homeless


Good job


2


Envelope


A


Right


Being


I


Plug


Picture


The


Take


View


Proud


Sex


Son


Pushing the Reserves


The


Must Be


The


Push


Heathen


Night


U People


Lenny Kravitz


Vehicle


A


King


Jack


Hi


I


Lord Aaron


Mardi Gras


December 20th


Summer


Garden


The


A


There


The


Right


Day


From


I


Compassion


Hold


Rain


Ship


A


From


No


Now


Where


Daddy


I


Can


Water


More


There


Happened


Whatever


From


B


Pairs


Hotel


Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...