Sunday, May 19, 2024

Unveiled

320. Shōgun. “Frozen (Official Audio)” “Bambi”. Blazin’ Client. All For One And Not the one. Genius. Wile Flower. We're not the Bottom. Carcass. Percentage. Below. The Cost of Living. Goodness. Bertha. Sit on his ass. Don’t be a Brother. Rep. Tile. Skip to my Peter frog legs. Be Obedient. Why I Must Be. Ropes. Narrow bridge, Huh? Keep. First Behemoth. Imani. Ain’t that Enough. Motte. Embarrassment. Plenty. If UR Thought Was Behoovement. First bowl. Psychics. United Jethro. Clean. If The Defense Cum Again. I Needed Dick, Master. Open Wipe Wide. Her Ass. Open. Mirror. Organ Donations. Gus. Particle board. My Lawyer. Required. Sex in the City. I Volunteer. Adam Bourgeois. Sr. Prima donna. Bail. Apple Garden. Excuses. Max. My Lover. Basketball. No. Cliff. Baseball. Learn the 4 Letters. How. Clive. Pet Store. Books. Olive Garden. Post. I'm not married. Gas. Yesterday. Oops. If Today Was Tuesday. One. Black. R. Mitt. Yehuda Barnes. Kitchen Glad. The Kabbalah Centre. Only. Robin Smith. Sunday. “Waterfalls (Official HD Video)”. Thursday. Airplane. Oak Tree Testaments. Please. Ground. Wine. Abe Hardoon. Too Honest. Envision. The Given and The Taken. “Computer Blue”. Across the globe, simulating power with the wealth of giving. It's not out there. Gas tank. People withdraw. Boarding Days. Random. Billing. Deathly, Presume. Are you ready to plan it? Why am I so hungry? Miss Stephanie. I do forget, honestly. She’s American. Heuristic. Black Magnet. Colin. “Come on Get It”. The risk of preferring is a dangerous occupation. Predecessor. You're the man. Yes, Indeed. Hospital. Crispy Burnt. Run that up a flagpole. David Duke’s. “Save Me (with Lainey Wilson) [Official Audio]”. Stop begging, he’s fishing. Important. After This. Parallax. Disrobe. Jew. Are we not disagreeable? Approach. The Sun. Hi. A nigga's dignity. Asshole. Associable. Number 8. Chancellor. Slimy, How Many Seasons? Foreigners. Orphan. Where am I? Statue. Release. Make a doubt for reasoning. I Can’t help it. Henry Fonda. Legend. Stem bolt. Laissez faire. Frère Jacques. Concierges. Minimal. Symbolism. Hamlet. Kitchen Maid. Candy? Chips. Be prepared for tomorrow. For a couple of good reasons. 23. Marijuana. Mouse. Eat. The Borg. Sex. When in doubt. Absolute. Juxtapose. Adults. Child. Carrot. Funeral Costs. Cannot. Regenerative. Cognitive. Grow. Brazil. How. Prophecy. Represent. T. Absolutely, Donald. Gonna be friends. A Bit Devout. Signature. Restaurant. Man. Hail Mary. Carpet lunch. Vicinity. Mere, Absent. Put me in the bathroom. Louder. 12 Baskets. Fighter planes. 12 Black Hawks. Hawk. Car wash. Babysit Santa. Dear. Son. Mark Alice. Nightmares. Now I’m Dizzy. I was hungry before having a thought. Heathen. Place. Coyote. Red Dutchess. Hate. A Waiver. RU Stepping? One More. Come. Petunia. Football. Tornado. Wildebeest. Do you know when hating means stop? Everett, I can't stay. Unforgiven. Canvas. Keep Coming. Soon. Drinks. Martinis. Great. Sisterhood. Brother. Brotherhood. Vacant. Daddy? Bead. Chocolate dough. How Long? Keep Going? Ursula. Pike. Useless. Beetle. The Bandit. Whisper. Player hose. Urgent. Yep. Yipe. Riker. Number One. I Threw up. Gross. Cool. Am I balancing my subordinate? Common Place. My ship. Vehicle. “Maybe (Cover Art)”. Get Married. First verse, Veronica Hastings? Delight. Meets. Shh. You are my skin color. Clandestine. Thoroughly, Pop. Uvula. Vanity 6. Skin. Skip. Putin Murder or suicide the Lord’s name in vain. Slander. Push. Pull the Scope up. Liverwurst. Being a Single Dad is not a Theory. Rumbling. Reputation, Boss. Mammoth. Dick. Vince. Had A. If Vic. Chase. Cool. “Say Something (Official Video) ft. Chris Stapleton”. David? Girl, I am dead, Yolanda. Single Chef. Plant Daisies. He Hurts my Nigga. How do we know what we are eating? Verizon. Challenge. Up Circus. Clouds Sky. Fig. “Come Through (Visualizer) ft. Chris Brown”. Wedding Ceremony. Occasion. Lord Help him. Few. Shit. Plant. Tempering. Oh, Forgiveness. Figaro. Custom Parrot. Gwen. Centerfold. Articulate. Careful. Bossa nova. Yield. Such That. Now. Die I Know honey Chelanna? Up Next. God. Goddess. Coast. If I Never. Love Tuesday. Turn Around. I ain’t lying, Bitch. Therapy. Oh, Yes. “Jealous (Official Video)”. Hello. Lizard Danette Townsend. Fight the current. “Everything Everywhere All at Once”.

Playlist

“Frozen (Official Audio)”. https://youtu.be/IezlWijcdQk?si=8hN28KYhXj5Ab92n

“Bambi”. https://youtu.be/INduB7K6VWo?si=S5CeIsES1Gh38pwf

“Waterfalls (Official HD Video)”. https://youtu.be/8WEtxJ4-sh4?si=VjbxSCCfF0k9QhyC

“Computer Blue”. https://youtu.be/bt0XdyBgSnE?si=6hD4MlWs5wGTXib4

“Come on Get It”. https://youtu.be/NLeFHxI0k4E?si=0FwShbDDWt2UaCJi

“Save Me (with Lainey Wilson) [Official Audio]”. https://youtu.be/7_eXiEbx1e0?si=mpDv1IPnhk_y0Oa4

Finish. “Maybe (Cover Art)”. https://youtu.be/KA4KJRecAfU?si=p3lfdXpMhHRnkzBt

“Say Something (Official Video) ft. Chris Stapleton”. https://youtu.be/8MPbR6Cbwi4?si=l99-da7CzuIo9Mtv

“Come Through (Visualizer) ft. Chris Brown”. https://youtu.be/0T3fZiE7Feg?si=GWQKjnoA9Nz5qqDJ

“Jealous (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/50VWOBi0VFs?si=6SIPW_K1CFr_Kjux

<add our songs>


Reference

“Everything Everywhere All at Once”. https://g.co/kgs/CnzNhhx

<add our references>


Finish


Fight the current


Danette Townsend


Hello


Yes


Therapy


Bitch


I


Turn Around


Tuesday


I


Coast


Goddess


God


Next


Up


Know


I


Die


Now


Yield


Bossa nova


Careful


Centerfold


Parrot


Custom


Temper


Shit


Few


Help


Lord


Ceremony


Wedding


Sky


Cloud


Up


Challenge


Eat


Know


How


Nigga


Hurt


Single Chef


Dead


I


Girl


A


Dick


A


Dad


Single


A


Being


Up


The


Push


Lord


The


Murder or suicide


Putin


Skip


Vanity 6


Through


Skin color


Shh


You are


Meet


Delight


Married


Place


Common


I


Up


I


One


Numbers


Players


Bandit


The


Useless


Go


How


Daddy?


Vacant


Great


Stay


Can’t


I


Everett


Stop


When


Know


Ball


More


One


A


Place


Heathen


Thought


A


I


I


Now


Nightmares


Son


Dear


Babysit


Wash


Hawk


Black Hawk


Bathroom


The


Up


Me


Absent


Lunch


Carpet


Man


Signature


A


Friend


How


Grow


Carrot


When


Sex


The


Eat


Reason


A


For


Candy


For


Prepare


Kitchen


Symbol


Help


Can't


I


Reason


For


A


Release


I


Where


How


A nigga's dignity


Hi


The


Parallax


Important


Fish


Beg


Stop


A


Up


Yes


Man


The


Predecessor


A


The


Black Magnet


I


I


Why


Ready


Death


Bill


Random


Day


Withdraw


People


Gas


There


Wealth


The


Power


The


Take


The


And


Give


The


Envision


Please


Tree


Thursday


Kabbalah


The


Glad


Kitchen


Black


One


Tuesday


Today


Oops


Yesterday


Gas


Married


I


Olive Garden


Book


Pet Store


How


4 Letters


The


Ball


No


Ball


Lover


Excuses


Garden


Apple


Volunteer


I


City


The


Sex


Lawyers


Particle board


Gus


Mirror


Open


Open Wide


Master


Dick


Needy


I


Cum Again


Defense


The


Clean


First bowl


Thought


Plenty


Embarrassment


Enough


Keep


Narrow


Rope


Must Be


I


Why


Legs


Skip


A


Goodness


The


The


Flower


One


The


And


One


For

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon wafer

Field alerts, Captain. Time shifts are predictable. Illiterate, Functional. Uncle. Do you follow training? Space. Time zone. Who deserves to...