Thursday, June 6, 2024

Admitting

If nothing else happens, stop pretending. Know that you are loved and missed. Accusing my art. Why are you special? One spot. Sol Café. Useless, He. I don't have to agree yet. Keter. Wisdom is strength. I am Losing Compassion when it's the Giver who Receives. Monotheist. Grinch. Eddie. “Nikka Costa - It's Just Love (Visualizer)”. 7th grade. Professor. What is the appeal for a hill to be bigger? Mrs. Griffith. Tina Marie. Don't you ever care? Group Hug. Left Hand Will Of Freedom. “Don't Cry”. Admitting. Haven't Been. Excuse me. Another good week? Cow Tank. Your Lips. Mexican. Miranda. Homework. Cartoons. I know what you're talking about. Island. I'll do Anyone. CD7kd<F<E-HgF!u@ can. Whereas. You are imitating the men in your life. Mothering. Outside. Indecent. Gardening. I don't blame her. It's a girl, boy. Evans. “So Good”. 20 bucks. Black Man.

Playlist

“Nikka Costa - It's Just Love (Visualizer)”. https://youtu.be/m5sv1ZasBH4?feature=shared

“Don't Cry”. https://youtu.be/mSRSB32PJnM?feature=shared

“So Good”. https://youtu.be/riFCWczAVG4?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Black Man


Evans


Boy


Girl


A


Blame


I


Garden


Outside


Mother


The


You are


Whereas


Can


CD7kd<F<E-HgF!u@


Anyone?


Talk


Know


I


Cartoon


Homework


Mexican


Week


Another


Me


Excuse


Admitting


Freedom


Left


Group


Ever


Big


A


For


The


Receive


Who


Give


The


When


Compassion


I


Agree


I


Useless


Sol Café


One spot


Special


Why


And


You are


Know


Pretends


Stop


Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Baby Squirrel. Less Work. Junior. Mendel. Quincy. Burger chip. Michelin. Monday. Query. “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)”. ...